- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh Vacationing Together Overseas
- Updated: May 30, 2016
Miami Heat All-Stars Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh might not have been able to play in the postseason together but it didn’t stop them from getting together in the offseason. The two friends along with their wives — Gabrielle Union and Adrienne Bosh — are travelling overseas in Europe.
As confirmed on Wade’s Snapchat and Bosh’s Twitter, the couples went to the French Riviera, for a vacation in Saint Tropez. Below is a photo from Mrs. Bosh’s Twitter of the power couples with friends:
— Adrienne Bosh (@MrsAdrienneBosh) May 29, 2016
It might be surprising to see the All-Star forward being active after sitting out the second half of the season with the return of blood clots. However, according to a report showing that Bosh had a plan to play in the playoffs, the story just gets stranger. Either way, the #BoshWadeSummer16 vacation will continue.
Enjoy your offseason and be careful, Chris.