- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh Vacationing Together Overseas
- Updated: May 30, 2016
Miami Heat All-Stars Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh might not have been able to play in the postseason together but it didn’t stop them from getting together in the offseason. The two friends along with their wives — Gabrielle Union and Adrienne Bosh — are travelling overseas in Europe.
As confirmed on Wade’s Snapchat and Bosh’s Twitter, the couples went to the French Riviera, for a vacation in Saint Tropez. Below is a photo from Mrs. Bosh’s Twitter of the power couples with friends:
— Adrienne Bosh (@MrsAdrienneBosh) May 29, 2016
It might be surprising to see the All-Star forward being active after sitting out the second half of the season with the return of blood clots. However, according to a report showing that Bosh had a plan to play in the playoffs, the story just gets stranger. Either way, the #BoshWadeSummer16 vacation will continue.
Enjoy your offseason and be careful, Chris.