- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh Vacationing Together Overseas
- Updated: May 30, 2016
Miami Heat All-Stars Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh might not have been able to play in the postseason together but it didn’t stop them from getting together in the offseason. The two friends along with their wives — Gabrielle Union and Adrienne Bosh — are travelling overseas in Europe.
As confirmed on Wade’s Snapchat and Bosh’s Twitter, the couples went to the French Riviera, for a vacation in Saint Tropez. Below is a photo from Mrs. Bosh’s Twitter of the power couples with friends:
— Adrienne Bosh (@MrsAdrienneBosh) May 29, 2016
It might be surprising to see the All-Star forward being active after sitting out the second half of the season with the return of blood clots. However, according to a report showing that Bosh had a plan to play in the playoffs, the story just gets stranger. Either way, the #BoshWadeSummer16 vacation will continue.
Enjoy your offseason and be careful, Chris.