- John Cho Hilariously Responds to Dwyane Wade After Kissing His Wife
- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
- Video: Tyler Herro Literally Spins Defender Out of Shoes in Scrimmage
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. Expected to Miss at Least 6 Weeks With Bone Bruises in Knee
- Updated: January 28, 2019
While the injury seemed like it could have been a season ender for the talented youngster, it has now been reported that Jones Jr. suffered two right knee bone bruises, and will be evaluated in six weeks.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) January 28, 2019
If Jones Jr. were to be able to return to the court in six weeks, it would give him just under a month to get back up to speed for any potential playoff run the Heat hope to make this spring.
While it will be hard to replace the 6-foot-7 forward who is enjoying something of a breakout season, it is great new to hear that the injury is not as serious as some initially feared.
Hopefully Jones Jr.’s ability to start rehabilitation immediately will encourage him to return to the court as quickly as possible.
As for the Heat, Jones Jr.’s absence will offer them the opportunity to display their deep rotation in the games to come.