- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Dwyane Wade Celebrates Carmelo Anthony’s Debut Game via Social Media
- Updated: November 20, 2019
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) November 20, 2019
Anthony, 35, made his 2019-20 season debut with the Trail Blazers on Tuesday. The 10-time All-Star put up a solid 10 points and four rebounds in 24 minutes of action against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Wade and Anthony both are alumni from the 2003 NBA Draft. While both players have had tremendous success stories in the NBA, the tail ends of their careers have been very different.
The Heat guard was heavily adored and celebrated towards the end of his stint in Miami. In addition, Wade received love all over the league during his retirement tour.
As for Anthony, he has experienced a very different reality in the twilight of his career. The journeyman was ostracized from the Houston Rockets last season and had difficulty signing with another team in the aftermath.
Yet, Anthony finds himself with a job now and the support of multiple current and former players across the league, including the Heat icon.