- Advanced Stats Prove Bam Adebayo Is Among Best Defenders in NBA
- Dwyane Wade Celebrates Carmelo Anthony’s Debut Game via Social Media
- Jimmy Butler Calls Duncan Robinson ‘Hellified Shot-Maker’ and ‘Really, Really Smart’
- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He’s Been Smiling Every Day Since Landing in Miami
- Kendrick Nunn Admits He Was ‘Shocked’ by Going Undrafted in 2018 NBA Draft
- Erik Spoelstra Gives Optimistic Update on Justise Winslow’s Recent Concussion
- Dion Waiters Finally Breaks Silence on 10-Game Suspension From Miami Heat
- Report: 3 Miami Heat Players Were Finalists for Eastern Conference Player of the Week
- Dwyane Wade Pays Jason Williams Huge Compliment on His Birthday
- Dwyane Wade Indicates Bam Adebayo Should Win Major NBA Award
Dwyane Wade Celebrates Carmelo Anthony’s Debut Game via Social Media
- Updated: November 20, 2019
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) November 20, 2019
Anthony, 35, made his 2019-20 season debut with the Trail Blazers on Tuesday. The 10-time All-Star put up a solid 10 points and four rebounds in 24 minutes of action against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Wade and Anthony both are alumni from the 2003 NBA Draft. While both players have had tremendous success stories in the NBA, the tail ends of their careers have been very different.
The Heat guard was heavily adored and celebrated towards the end of his stint in Miami. In addition, Wade received love all over the league during his retirement tour.
As for Anthony, he has experienced a very different reality in the twilight of his career. The journeyman was ostracized from the Houston Rockets last season and had difficulty signing with another team in the aftermath.
Yet, Anthony finds himself with a job now and the support of multiple current and former players across the league, including the Heat icon.