- Report: Miami Heat ‘Most Dangerous Team’ to Make Deal Going Forward
- Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving Laud Tyler Herro With Words of Praise
- Hassan Whiteside Dedicates Social Media Post to Former Miami Heat Teammates
- Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. to Participate in 2020 Slam Dunk Contest
- Report: Duncan Robinson Considered ‘Near Lock’ to Participate in 3-Point Contest
- Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson React to Contracts With Miami Heat Becoming Fully Guaranteed
- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out Sunday vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat Not Displaying ‘Culture We Pride Ourselves On’
- Hassan Whiteside Expecting Boos From Miami Heat Crowd in Return Contest
- Jimmy Butler Heavily Criticizes Miami Heat’s Effort and Attitude After Loss to Orlando Magic
Dwyane Wade Celebrates Carmelo Anthony’s Debut Game via Social Media
- Updated: November 20, 2019
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) November 20, 2019
Anthony, 35, made his 2019-20 season debut with the Trail Blazers on Tuesday. The 10-time All-Star put up a solid 10 points and four rebounds in 24 minutes of action against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Wade and Anthony both are alumni from the 2003 NBA Draft. While both players have had tremendous success stories in the NBA, the tail ends of their careers have been very different.
The Heat guard was heavily adored and celebrated towards the end of his stint in Miami. In addition, Wade received love all over the league during his retirement tour.
As for Anthony, he has experienced a very different reality in the twilight of his career. The journeyman was ostracized from the Houston Rockets last season and had difficulty signing with another team in the aftermath.
Yet, Anthony finds himself with a job now and the support of multiple current and former players across the league, including the Heat icon.