- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Dwyane Wade Celebrates Carmelo Anthony’s Debut Game via Social Media
- Updated: November 20, 2019
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) November 20, 2019
Anthony, 35, made his 2019-20 season debut with the Trail Blazers on Tuesday. The 10-time All-Star put up a solid 10 points and four rebounds in 24 minutes of action against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Wade and Anthony both are alumni from the 2003 NBA Draft. While both players have had tremendous success stories in the NBA, the tail ends of their careers have been very different.
The Heat guard was heavily adored and celebrated towards the end of his stint in Miami. In addition, Wade received love all over the league during his retirement tour.
As for Anthony, he has experienced a very different reality in the twilight of his career. The journeyman was ostracized from the Houston Rockets last season and had difficulty signing with another team in the aftermath.
Yet, Anthony finds himself with a job now and the support of multiple current and former players across the league, including the Heat icon.