- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
Dwyane Wade Becomes Part of Exclusive NBA Statistical Club
- Updated: January 7, 2019
In Sunday night’s game versus the Atlanta Hawks, Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade became just the third player in NBA history to have at least 20,000 points, 5,000 assists, 4,000 rebounds, 1,500 steals, 800 blocks and 500 three-point field goals made in his career.
The other two players to have accomplished this incredible feat are Michael Jordan and Wade’s close friend and former teammate LeBron James.
This accomplishment is a testament to how productive Wade has been throughout his entire NBA career. Wade has career averages of 22.2 points, 4.7 rebounds, 5.5 assists, 1.6 steals and 0.9 blocks per game.
Even at the age of 36, the Marquette University product has shown that he can still play at a high level, averaging 14.0 points, 3.6 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game this season.
Wade, who was the fifth overall pick in the 2003 NBA Draft, announced that this would be his final season in the NBA. So far, it has been an eventful last season for Wade.
He has received the second-highest number of All-Star votes for an Eastern Conference guard thus far, he has swapped jerseys with numerous players following games, and he has received quite a few tribute videos from opposing teams, honoring his incredible career.
While the tribute videos and All-Star votes are certainly special, there’s no doubt that Wade is happy to join this elite club before hanging it up for good.