- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Goran Dragic explains what Miami Heat backcourt must do now with Victor Oladipo out for season
- Miami Heat news: Victor Oladipo to have season-ending surgery
- Duncan Robinson celebrates Tyler Herro’s triumphant return to being ‘killer’ for Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade Becomes Part of Exclusive NBA Statistical Club
- Updated: January 7, 2019
In Sunday night’s game versus the Atlanta Hawks, Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade became just the third player in NBA history to have at least 20,000 points, 5,000 assists, 4,000 rebounds, 1,500 steals, 800 blocks and 500 three-point field goals made in his career.
The other two players to have accomplished this incredible feat are Michael Jordan and Wade’s close friend and former teammate LeBron James.
This accomplishment is a testament to how productive Wade has been throughout his entire NBA career. Wade has career averages of 22.2 points, 4.7 rebounds, 5.5 assists, 1.6 steals and 0.9 blocks per game.
Even at the age of 36, the Marquette University product has shown that he can still play at a high level, averaging 14.0 points, 3.6 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game this season.
Wade, who was the fifth overall pick in the 2003 NBA Draft, announced that this would be his final season in the NBA. So far, it has been an eventful last season for Wade.
He has received the second-highest number of All-Star votes for an Eastern Conference guard thus far, he has swapped jerseys with numerous players following games, and he has received quite a few tribute videos from opposing teams, honoring his incredible career.
While the tribute videos and All-Star votes are certainly special, there’s no doubt that Wade is happy to join this elite club before hanging it up for good.