- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Chris Bosh Can’t Believe Kobe Bryant and Dwyane Wade Only Made 3rd Team All-Decade
- Updated: August 6, 2019
On Monday, a panel of NBA.com and NBA TV producers and analysts announced the 15 players that had made the cut for their All-Decade teams. The squad was made up of a first, second, and third team.
Naturally, any collection of players that are selected based on subjective criteria will invite a heated debate.
Bosh humbly didn’t mention the fact that he was left off all three teams, despite being named an All-Star for 11 straight years.
Rounding out the First Team along with LeBron James is Golden State Warriors superstar Stephen Curry, 2017-18 regular season MVP James Harden, and a pair of two-time NBA champs and Finals MVPs in Kevin Durant and Kawhi Leonard.
Meanwhile, Chris Paul, two-time league scoring and assists champ Russell Westbrook, new Los Angeles Lakers star Anthony Davis, the Detroit Pistons’ Blake Griffin, and former All-Star Carmelo Anthony were named to the Second Team.
As for the Third Team, Wade and Bryant are certainly the headliners. Though teaming up with defending MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo and Paul George certainly makes for a formidable squad.