- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Chris Bosh Can’t Believe Kobe Bryant and Dwyane Wade Only Made 3rd Team All-Decade
- Updated: August 6, 2019
On Monday, a panel of NBA.com and NBA TV producers and analysts announced the 15 players that had made the cut for their All-Decade teams. The squad was made up of a first, second, and third team.
Naturally, any collection of players that are selected based on subjective criteria will invite a heated debate.
Bosh humbly didn’t mention the fact that he was left off all three teams, despite being named an All-Star for 11 straight years.
Rounding out the First Team along with LeBron James is Golden State Warriors superstar Stephen Curry, 2017-18 regular season MVP James Harden, and a pair of two-time NBA champs and Finals MVPs in Kevin Durant and Kawhi Leonard.
Meanwhile, Chris Paul, two-time league scoring and assists champ Russell Westbrook, new Los Angeles Lakers star Anthony Davis, the Detroit Pistons’ Blake Griffin, and former All-Star Carmelo Anthony were named to the Second Team.
As for the Third Team, Wade and Bryant are certainly the headliners. Though teaming up with defending MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo and Paul George certainly makes for a formidable squad.