- Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Former Mavs Guard for Final Roster Spot
- Report: Daryl Macon Has Emerged as ‘Strong Possibility’ for Miami Heat’s Final Roster Spot
- J.J. Redick Says He Would Love to Play With Jimmy Butler Again
- Hassan Whiteside Says Portland Trail Blazers ‘Best Team I’ve Ever Played on Talent-Wise’
- Report: Dwyane Wade Puts Miami Mansion Up for Sale
- Bam Adebayo Offers Take on Which Miami Heat Player Stood Out Most in Offseason Workouts
- Dwyane Wade Gives Glowing Review of Lakers’ Revamped Roster
- Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, and Alonzo Mourning Ranked as Best Miami Heat Players Ever
- Report: Bam Adebayo Says Miami Heat Pushing Him to Be ‘More of a Leader’ This Season
- Chris Bosh Explains Why He’s ‘Comfortable’ With His Legacy on Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem Watch Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. Make Sierra Canyon Debut
- Updated: August 19, 2019
As for LeBron James Jr.’s father, he was not able to attend the game. He was there in a sense, however, as many of the local fans donned his No. 23 Los Angeles Lakers jersey to show support for both the elder and younger James.
According to Tarek Fattal of L.A. Daily News, the Trailblazers beat the Hangzhou select team, 102-75. Sierra Canyon was led by Terren Frank, who had 18 points in the game and B.J. Boston, who added 16. James finished the night with nine points and Zaire Wade contributed six points on the night.
For Haslem, he’s likely enjoying watching two young kids he’s known for most of their lives before he begins preparing for his 17th NBA season. As for Dwyane Wade, he’s likely to be in attendance at much of his son’s games now as he enjoys his first year as a retired man.