- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
Here’s one asset the Miami Heat could part with in an attempt to acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Updated: November 17, 2020
The Miami Heat reportedly are pursuing free agent forward Danilo Gallinari this offseason.
Gallinari, 32, played for the Oklahoma City Thunder last year.
The Heat have an asset that they could dangle in a potential sign-and-trade deal, by unprotecting their 2023 first-round draft pick.
Adding to this:
I can report that the Heat are very receptive to a potential S&T deal for Danilo Gallinari. One of the assets mentioned would be the Heat unprotecting their 2023 1st Rd pick (currently owned by OKC)
Worth Noting: Unprotecting that pick unlocks more draft picks https://t.co/SuYKgMNWlO
— Clutch NBA (@ClutchNBA5R) November 17, 2020
Last season, Gallinari averaged 18.7 points and 5.2 rebounds per game.
However, it is his sharpshooting prowess that makes him most attractive to Miami.
Miami is looking to make it back to the NBA Finals in the 2020-21 season after losing to the Los Angeles Lakers in six games in the Finals this past season.