- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Here’s one asset the Miami Heat could part with in an attempt to acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Updated: November 17, 2020
The Miami Heat reportedly are pursuing free agent forward Danilo Gallinari this offseason.
Gallinari, 32, played for the Oklahoma City Thunder last year.
The Heat have an asset that they could dangle in a potential sign-and-trade deal, by unprotecting their 2023 first-round draft pick.
Adding to this:
I can report that the Heat are very receptive to a potential S&T deal for Danilo Gallinari. One of the assets mentioned would be the Heat unprotecting their 2023 1st Rd pick (currently owned by OKC)
Worth Noting: Unprotecting that pick unlocks more draft picks https://t.co/SuYKgMNWlO
— Clutch NBA (@ClutchNBA5R) November 17, 2020
Last season, Gallinari averaged 18.7 points and 5.2 rebounds per game.
However, it is his sharpshooting prowess that makes him most attractive to Miami.
Miami is looking to make it back to the NBA Finals in the 2020-21 season after losing to the Los Angeles Lakers in six games in the Finals this past season.