- Zaire Wade sends angry message to Sierra Canyon after watching documentary: ‘You woke up a killa’
- Miami Heat news: Bam Adebayo signs endorsement deal with Jordan Brand
- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
Here’s one asset the Miami Heat could part with in an attempt to acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Updated: November 17, 2020
The Miami Heat reportedly are pursuing free agent forward Danilo Gallinari this offseason.
Gallinari, 32, played for the Oklahoma City Thunder last year.
The Heat have an asset that they could dangle in a potential sign-and-trade deal, by unprotecting their 2023 first-round draft pick.
Adding to this:
I can report that the Heat are very receptive to a potential S&T deal for Danilo Gallinari. One of the assets mentioned would be the Heat unprotecting their 2023 1st Rd pick (currently owned by OKC)
Worth Noting: Unprotecting that pick unlocks more draft picks https://t.co/SuYKgMNWlO
— Clutch NBA (@ClutchNBA5R) November 17, 2020
Last season, Gallinari averaged 18.7 points and 5.2 rebounds per game.
However, it is his sharpshooting prowess that makes him most attractive to Miami.
Miami is looking to make it back to the NBA Finals in the 2020-21 season after losing to the Los Angeles Lakers in six games in the Finals this past season.