- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Bam Adebayo Indicates He’s Going Insane Due to Quarantine
- Updated: April 10, 2020
Just under a month ago, the NBA suspended all league games after several players tested positive for the highly contagious disease.
With no end of the lockdown in site, Adebayo recently took to social media to depict his current state of mind.
Mood Pt. 29 pic.twitter.com/pS4LL6HCnw
— 13am Adebayo💥 (@Bam1of1) April 10, 2020
Friday’s tweet is not the first time Adebayo has been vocal about how the current lockdown has impacted his mood. He recently indicated that he was heartbroken by the lack of NBA basketball in his life.
Given the season Adebayo was having prior to the stoppage of play, his reactions have been totally understandable.
Just a month before the lockdown was announced, Adebayo played in the first All-Star Game of his career. On the season, the 6-foot-9 forward is averaging 16.2 points, 10.5 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game.
Moreover, he and the Heat seemed destined to make some serious noise in the postseason. With the season in limbo, the Heat currently sit at the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference.
Hopefully, the season will be able to start back up in the relatively near future. If the entire season is lock, Adebayo’s level of heartbreak is sure to increase substantially.