- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
- Frustrated Jimmy Butler rips into Miami Heat teammates for being ‘soft’
- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
Bam Adebayo Indicates He’s Heartbroken Due to NBA Hiatus
- Updated: March 20, 2020
The big man indicated he was heartbroken in an Instagram post on Thursday.
Adebayo, 22, was a having a breakout campaign this year.
As a matter of fact, he was putting up career-highs across the board with 16.2 points, 10.5 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game this season. In addition, Adebayo was named a first-time All-Star this year.
However, due to the unfortunate emergence of the coronavirus in the NBA, the big man’s strong season had to take a pause.
The league is currently on a 30-day hiatus as a result of the deadly pandemic.
While there’s no official timetable for when the NBA will return to action, some owners believe a mid-to-late June return is a feasible possibility.
Until the league resumes its operations, players will have to continue to quarantine, be extremely cautious and train on their own.