- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Bam Adebayo Indicates He’s Heartbroken Due to NBA Hiatus
- Updated: March 20, 2020
The big man indicated he was heartbroken in an Instagram post on Thursday.
Adebayo, 22, was a having a breakout campaign this year.
As a matter of fact, he was putting up career-highs across the board with 16.2 points, 10.5 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game this season. In addition, Adebayo was named a first-time All-Star this year.
However, due to the unfortunate emergence of the coronavirus in the NBA, the big man’s strong season had to take a pause.
The league is currently on a 30-day hiatus as a result of the deadly pandemic.
While there’s no official timetable for when the NBA will return to action, some owners believe a mid-to-late June return is a feasible possibility.
Until the league resumes its operations, players will have to continue to quarantine, be extremely cautious and train on their own.