- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Bam Adebayo Indicates He’s Heartbroken Due to NBA Hiatus
- Updated: March 20, 2020
The big man indicated he was heartbroken in an Instagram post on Thursday.
Adebayo, 22, was a having a breakout campaign this year.
As a matter of fact, he was putting up career-highs across the board with 16.2 points, 10.5 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game this season. In addition, Adebayo was named a first-time All-Star this year.
However, due to the unfortunate emergence of the coronavirus in the NBA, the big man’s strong season had to take a pause.
The league is currently on a 30-day hiatus as a result of the deadly pandemic.
While there’s no official timetable for when the NBA will return to action, some owners believe a mid-to-late June return is a feasible possibility.
Until the league resumes its operations, players will have to continue to quarantine, be extremely cautious and train on their own.