- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
5 Players The Miami Heat Need To Trade This Offseason
- Updated: May 9, 2015
2. Chris Andersen
The steep decline of the 36-year-old big man on the defensive end has to be a major concern for the Heat this offseason. Besides finishing with the lowest block rate of his career, Andersen also allowed 50.4 percent shooting at the rim.
While the “Birdman” did average a respectable 5.3 points and 5.0 rebounds per game, the rigors of 12 NBA seasons have robbed the 6’10” big man of the athleticism that has made him such a key contributor the past few years.
Andersen can still be an effective backup for another one or two seasons. But if Miami wants to make a deep playoff run next year, the popular Texan needs to be coming off the bench in a different uniform.
Next: Shabazz Napier