- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
- The Insane Amount of Money Miami Heat Reward Erik Spoelstra After Every Single Win
- Report: Celtics Had to Separate Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown Before ‘Physical Altercation’ Could Occur
Report: 3 Miami Heat Players Did Extra Sprints After 1st Training Camp Practice
- Updated: October 2, 2019
It’s not at all surprising that these players were the three to push themselves just a bit further than the rest.
Haslem is in many ways the beating heart of the franchise. While he’s not expected to make much of an impact on the floor this season, he still finds many ways to lead by example.
Butler, the prized gem of the Heat’s offseason is famous for his determination to improve as a player. While the fiery four-time All-Star is often followed by concerns of possible off-court distraction, it seems Butler is looking to become a wholly positive force in South Florida.
As for Waiters, his decision to take part in the post-practice sprints indicates that all the hard work he did this offseason has paid off. He recently said this past summer was the best of his life, adding that he lost 15 pounds thanks to his strict fitness regimen.
With the team’s first practice in the books, hopefully other players on the roster join in on going above and beyond what is expected of them.