- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Report: 3 Miami Heat Players Did Extra Sprints After 1st Training Camp Practice
- Updated: October 2, 2019
It’s not at all surprising that these players were the three to push themselves just a bit further than the rest.
Haslem is in many ways the beating heart of the franchise. While he’s not expected to make much of an impact on the floor this season, he still finds many ways to lead by example.
Butler, the prized gem of the Heat’s offseason is famous for his determination to improve as a player. While the fiery four-time All-Star is often followed by concerns of possible off-court distraction, it seems Butler is looking to become a wholly positive force in South Florida.
As for Waiters, his decision to take part in the post-practice sprints indicates that all the hard work he did this offseason has paid off. He recently said this past summer was the best of his life, adding that he lost 15 pounds thanks to his strict fitness regimen.
With the team’s first practice in the books, hopefully other players on the roster join in on going above and beyond what is expected of them.