- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Report: 3 Miami Heat Players Did Extra Sprints After 1st Training Camp Practice
- Updated: October 2, 2019
It’s not at all surprising that these players were the three to push themselves just a bit further than the rest.
Haslem is in many ways the beating heart of the franchise. While he’s not expected to make much of an impact on the floor this season, he still finds many ways to lead by example.
Butler, the prized gem of the Heat’s offseason is famous for his determination to improve as a player. While the fiery four-time All-Star is often followed by concerns of possible off-court distraction, it seems Butler is looking to become a wholly positive force in South Florida.
As for Waiters, his decision to take part in the post-practice sprints indicates that all the hard work he did this offseason has paid off. He recently said this past summer was the best of his life, adding that he lost 15 pounds thanks to his strict fitness regimen.
With the team’s first practice in the books, hopefully other players on the roster join in on going above and beyond what is expected of them.