- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Report: 3 Miami Heat Players Did Extra Sprints After 1st Training Camp Practice
- Updated: October 2, 2019
It’s not at all surprising that these players were the three to push themselves just a bit further than the rest.
Haslem is in many ways the beating heart of the franchise. While he’s not expected to make much of an impact on the floor this season, he still finds many ways to lead by example.
Butler, the prized gem of the Heat’s offseason is famous for his determination to improve as a player. While the fiery four-time All-Star is often followed by concerns of possible off-court distraction, it seems Butler is looking to become a wholly positive force in South Florida.
As for Waiters, his decision to take part in the post-practice sprints indicates that all the hard work he did this offseason has paid off. He recently said this past summer was the best of his life, adding that he lost 15 pounds thanks to his strict fitness regimen.
With the team’s first practice in the books, hopefully other players on the roster join in on going above and beyond what is expected of them.