- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Report: 3 Miami Heat Players Did Extra Sprints After 1st Training Camp Practice
- Updated: October 2, 2019
It’s not at all surprising that these players were the three to push themselves just a bit further than the rest.
Haslem is in many ways the beating heart of the franchise. While he’s not expected to make much of an impact on the floor this season, he still finds many ways to lead by example.
Butler, the prized gem of the Heat’s offseason is famous for his determination to improve as a player. While the fiery four-time All-Star is often followed by concerns of possible off-court distraction, it seems Butler is looking to become a wholly positive force in South Florida.
As for Waiters, his decision to take part in the post-practice sprints indicates that all the hard work he did this offseason has paid off. He recently said this past summer was the best of his life, adding that he lost 15 pounds thanks to his strict fitness regimen.
With the team’s first practice in the books, hopefully other players on the roster join in on going above and beyond what is expected of them.