- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
- Report: Joe Johnson ‘intrigued’ by Miami Heat, likes Jimmy Butler’s role with team
- Report: Bucks aimed great deal of frustration at Mike Budenholzer after they lost to Heat in last year’s playoffs
- League executives and scouts agree that the Miami Heat will be the toughest out in the play-in tournament
- Erik Spoelstra vows to play Udonis Haslem before season ends: ‘I’m going to make it happen’
Miami Heat News: Goran Dragic (Illness) Out Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Updated: March 28, 2016
INJURY NEWS: Goran Dragić (illness) has been ruled out of tonight's game vs the Brooklyn Nets.
This will be the 29-year-old’s first missed game in over two months. Dragic, averaging 17.5 points and 7.4 assists since the All-Star break, has been a huge factor in the team’s resurgent play during the second half of the season.
The only other point guard on the team, rookie Josh Richardson, will occupy much of the ball handling with Dragic out tonight. Richardson, who has also been on a tear, is averaging 11.0 points on a league-leading 61.4 three-point shooting percentage since the break.
The Heat fly out Tuesday morning for a three-game West Coast road trip that includes stops in Los Angeles, Sacramento, and Portland. Holding Dragic out vs. the lowly Nets is likely a precaution to have the guard as ready as possible for the road trip.