- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Miami Heat News: Goran Dragic (Illness) Out Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Updated: March 28, 2016
INJURY NEWS: Goran Dragić (illness) has been ruled out of tonight's game vs the Brooklyn Nets.
This will be the 29-year-old’s first missed game in over two months. Dragic, averaging 17.5 points and 7.4 assists since the All-Star break, has been a huge factor in the team’s resurgent play during the second half of the season.
The only other point guard on the team, rookie Josh Richardson, will occupy much of the ball handling with Dragic out tonight. Richardson, who has also been on a tear, is averaging 11.0 points on a league-leading 61.4 three-point shooting percentage since the break.
The Heat fly out Tuesday morning for a three-game West Coast road trip that includes stops in Los Angeles, Sacramento, and Portland. Holding Dragic out vs. the lowly Nets is likely a precaution to have the guard as ready as possible for the road trip.