- John Cho Hilariously Responds to Dwyane Wade After Kissing His Wife
- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
- Video: Tyler Herro Literally Spins Defender Out of Shoes in Scrimmage
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
Predicting the Miami Heat’s 15-Man Roster for the 2015-16 Season
- Updated: July 24, 2015
Starter: Dwyane Wade
Reserves: Gerald Green, Zoran Dragic, Josh Richardson
Dwyane Wade is the face of the franchise and will continue to be until the day he’s not wearing a Heat uniform anymore.
After a resurgent season that saw him rank 11th in the NBA in points per game, Miami re-signed the veteran guard to a one-year, $20 million deal.
While Wade remains entrenched as the starter, he’ll have some heavy backup—Green was signed to be a key scorer off the bench while the lesser-known Dragic looks to make a bigger impact in Miami after playing sparingly last season.
Josh Richardson was the team’s second-round draft pick this year and had an impressive summer league. He averaged 11.8 points, 2.8 rebounds, 1.6 assists and 1.7 steals while shooting 38.6 percent from beyond the arc.
He is also capable of playing point guard and small forward. He played point while at the University of Tennessee last season.
Because he can be signed to the minimum as a second-round draft pick, expect Miami to keep Richardson and develop him on a veteran-heavy team this upcoming season.
Next: Small Forward