- Zaire Wade seen working out with former NBA shooting guard
- Jrue Holiday says Milwaukee Bucks have more talent than Miami Heat
- Report: ESPN hires Chris Bosh to make numerous studio appearances throughout NBA postseason
- Report: Miami Heat mentioned as potential landing spot for Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Report: Miami Heat issue major update about capacity for home games in 1st round of playoffs
- Video: Zaire and Dwyane Wade connect on impressive alley-oops
- Tyler Herro predicts playing against Bucks in hometown of Milwaukee will be ‘all business’
- Report: 8 Miami Heat players to miss Sunday’s game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Chris Bosh’s heartfelt reaction to being chosen for 2021 Hall of Fame class
- Kendrick Nunn’s positive update on state of his health ahead of NBA playoffs
Predicting the Miami Heat’s 15-Man Roster for the 2015-16 Season
- Updated: July 24, 2015
Starter: Dwyane Wade
Reserves: Gerald Green, Zoran Dragic, Josh Richardson
Dwyane Wade is the face of the franchise and will continue to be until the day he’s not wearing a Heat uniform anymore.
After a resurgent season that saw him rank 11th in the NBA in points per game, Miami re-signed the veteran guard to a one-year, $20 million deal.
While Wade remains entrenched as the starter, he’ll have some heavy backup—Green was signed to be a key scorer off the bench while the lesser-known Dragic looks to make a bigger impact in Miami after playing sparingly last season.
Josh Richardson was the team’s second-round draft pick this year and had an impressive summer league. He averaged 11.8 points, 2.8 rebounds, 1.6 assists and 1.7 steals while shooting 38.6 percent from beyond the arc.
He is also capable of playing point guard and small forward. He played point while at the University of Tennessee last season.
Because he can be signed to the minimum as a second-round draft pick, expect Miami to keep Richardson and develop him on a veteran-heavy team this upcoming season.
Next: Small Forward