- Luka Doncic Reps Miami Dolphins Ahead of Miami Heat-Dallas Mavericks Game
- Miami Heat Update Injury Report for Friday Night’s Contest vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Bam Adebayo Explains Why He Wants to Work Out With Kevin Garnett
- Goran Dragic Warns Miami Heat About Recent Struggles: ‘We Don’t Have a Chance in the Playoffs’
- Report: Miami Heat Have Interest in DeMarcus Cousins If Not Signed By Lakers
- Chris Paul Reveals Time When He, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Almost Teamed Up
- J.R. Smith Predicts Miami Heat Will Meet Los Angeles Lakers in NBA Finals
- Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Bam Adebayo Joins Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon and Chris Webber With Masterful Performance
- 50 Cent Sparks Controversy After Sharing Tasteless Meme About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter
Predicting the Miami Heat’s 15-Man Roster for the 2015-16 Season
- Updated: July 24, 2015
Starter: Chris Bosh
Reserves: Josh McRoberts, Udonis Haslem
With Bosh as the starter, Josh McRoberts will return after missing virtually the entire season due to a serious knee injury. When McRoberts signed a multi-year deal with Miami last summer, it was with the expectation that he’d be a part of the starting five.
Things change quickly in the NBA and McRoberts will likely be looked to as a sixth-man of sorts as a power forward off the bench.
The 12-year veteran Udonis Haslem will be looked to as the team’s fifth big man and for tough minutes when needed.