- Zaire Wade seen working out with former NBA shooting guard
- Jrue Holiday says Milwaukee Bucks have more talent than Miami Heat
- Report: ESPN hires Chris Bosh to make numerous studio appearances throughout NBA postseason
- Report: Miami Heat mentioned as potential landing spot for Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Report: Miami Heat issue major update about capacity for home games in 1st round of playoffs
- Video: Zaire and Dwyane Wade connect on impressive alley-oops
- Tyler Herro predicts playing against Bucks in hometown of Milwaukee will be ‘all business’
- Report: 8 Miami Heat players to miss Sunday’s game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Chris Bosh’s heartfelt reaction to being chosen for 2021 Hall of Fame class
- Kendrick Nunn’s positive update on state of his health ahead of NBA playoffs
Predicting the Miami Heat’s 15-Man Roster for the 2015-16 Season
- Updated: July 24, 2015
Starter: Chris Bosh
Reserves: Josh McRoberts, Udonis Haslem
With Bosh as the starter, Josh McRoberts will return after missing virtually the entire season due to a serious knee injury. When McRoberts signed a multi-year deal with Miami last summer, it was with the expectation that he’d be a part of the starting five.
Things change quickly in the NBA and McRoberts will likely be looked to as a sixth-man of sorts as a power forward off the bench.
The 12-year veteran Udonis Haslem will be looked to as the team’s fifth big man and for tough minutes when needed.