- Dion Waiters Posts Incredible Fitness Update, Sends Message to His Haters
- Report: Miami Heat Want Both of Their 1st-Round Picks Back in Any Chris Paul Deal
- Jimmy Butler Rated 16th Best Player as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
Predicting the Miami Heat’s 15-Man Roster for the 2015-16 Season
- Updated: July 24, 2015
Starter: Chris Bosh
Reserves: Josh McRoberts, Udonis Haslem
With Bosh as the starter, Josh McRoberts will return after missing virtually the entire season due to a serious knee injury. When McRoberts signed a multi-year deal with Miami last summer, it was with the expectation that he’d be a part of the starting five.
Things change quickly in the NBA and McRoberts will likely be looked to as a sixth-man of sorts as a power forward off the bench.
The 12-year veteran Udonis Haslem will be looked to as the team’s fifth big man and for tough minutes when needed.