- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
Heat Nation’s Top 10 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers of 2015-16
- Updated: October 15, 2015
With the 2015-16 NBA season only weeks from tip-off, it’s time to start studying up for your fantasy basketball draft. Luckily, Heat Nation already has you covered. We’ve compiled a list of sleepers and late-round steals that are sure to give your team that extra boost and help catapult your squad into the playoffs.
1. Nerlens Noel (ADP: 33)
Nerlens Noel quietly built up a heck of a stat line last year, yet is currently being selected in the mid-fourth round of many mock drafts. After missing his first NBA season due to injury, he came on strong last year, especially in March, when he averaged 14.3 PPG, 11.2 RPG, 2.1 BPG, 2.4 SPG and 50.0 FG%. If you see his name between picks 30 and 40 in your draft, don’t hesitate to grab him.
Next: Nicolas Batum