- Jimmy Butler predicts why Miami Heat will succeed in playoffs: ‘We get there, us as a team, I’ll handle the rest’
- Erik Spoelstra says Bam Adebayo was ‘really angry’ Miami Heat kept him out of game vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo available to play Wednesday vs. Spurs
- Stephen A. Smith and Spike Lee issue strong criticism regarding Dwyane Wade’s ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
Heat Nation’s Top 10 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers of 2015-16
- Updated: October 15, 2015
With the 2015-16 NBA season only weeks from tip-off, it’s time to start studying up for your fantasy basketball draft. Luckily, Heat Nation already has you covered. We’ve compiled a list of sleepers and late-round steals that are sure to give your team that extra boost and help catapult your squad into the playoffs.
1. Nerlens Noel (ADP: 33)
Nerlens Noel quietly built up a heck of a stat line last year, yet is currently being selected in the mid-fourth round of many mock drafts. After missing his first NBA season due to injury, he came on strong last year, especially in March, when he averaged 14.3 PPG, 11.2 RPG, 2.1 BPG, 2.4 SPG and 50.0 FG%. If you see his name between picks 30 and 40 in your draft, don’t hesitate to grab him.
Next: Nicolas Batum