- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Heat Nation’s Top 10 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers of 2015-16
- Updated: October 15, 2015
With the 2015-16 NBA season only weeks from tip-off, it’s time to start studying up for your fantasy basketball draft. Luckily, Heat Nation already has you covered. We’ve compiled a list of sleepers and late-round steals that are sure to give your team that extra boost and help catapult your squad into the playoffs.
1. Nerlens Noel (ADP: 33)
Nerlens Noel quietly built up a heck of a stat line last year, yet is currently being selected in the mid-fourth round of many mock drafts. After missing his first NBA season due to injury, he came on strong last year, especially in March, when he averaged 14.3 PPG, 11.2 RPG, 2.1 BPG, 2.4 SPG and 50.0 FG%. If you see his name between picks 30 and 40 in your draft, don’t hesitate to grab him.
Next: Nicolas Batum