- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
Report: Miami Heat could target De’Aaron Fox if they don’t land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Updated: November 18, 2020
According to the Miami Herald‘s Barry Jackson, Miami still has a real shot of adding a star such as the Sacramento Kings’ De’Aaron Fox after the upcoming NBA season ends.
Even if Giannis doesn't end up in Miami, odds strong that another really good player joins Heat by start of 2021-22. Even more convinced of that after talking to people this week… Kings' Fox could become possibility after this Haliburton pick
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) November 19, 2020
Fox, a 6-foot-3 point guard, would be an outstanding addition for the Heat. He’s one of the league’s best young players at his position and is already a borderline All-Star level player.
Fox is a legitimate scoring threat and can pile up assists by hitting the open man, both in transition and in the open court.
Moving forward, the point guard spot may be the Heat’s biggest need. Incumbent starter Goran Dragic is a free agent, and at age 34, he’s coming off a plantar fascia injury he sustained in the NBA Finals.