- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Report: Miami Heat could target De’Aaron Fox if they don’t land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Updated: November 18, 2020
According to the Miami Herald‘s Barry Jackson, Miami still has a real shot of adding a star such as the Sacramento Kings’ De’Aaron Fox after the upcoming NBA season ends.
Even if Giannis doesn't end up in Miami, odds strong that another really good player joins Heat by start of 2021-22. Even more convinced of that after talking to people this week… Kings' Fox could become possibility after this Haliburton pick
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) November 19, 2020
Fox, a 6-foot-3 point guard, would be an outstanding addition for the Heat. He’s one of the league’s best young players at his position and is already a borderline All-Star level player.
Fox is a legitimate scoring threat and can pile up assists by hitting the open man, both in transition and in the open court.
Moving forward, the point guard spot may be the Heat’s biggest need. Incumbent starter Goran Dragic is a free agent, and at age 34, he’s coming off a plantar fascia injury he sustained in the NBA Finals.