- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Goran Dragic explains what Miami Heat backcourt must do now with Victor Oladipo out for season
- Miami Heat news: Victor Oladipo to have season-ending surgery
5 Miami Heat Players Most Likely to be Traded before the Deadline
- Updated: February 16, 2015
3. Shawne Williams
It’s hard to believe how much Shawne Williams has fallen off the radar since the beginning of the season.
Williams started the first 17 games of the season due to Josh McRoberts’ injury. Believe it or not, he played pretty damn well as the team’s starting power forward. Over that stretch, the 29-year-old averaged 9.7 PPG on .482 from the field and .479 from beyond the arc.
Eventually, McRoberts got healthy—and Williams was shifted to the bench. To say that Williams has been mediocre off the bench is an understatement—in his 22 appearances off the bench he has yet to score in double figures in a single game.
He has fallen off the Heat’s depth chart and has missed recent games due to a hip injury. The fact that he makes just $1.2 million this year and has a non-guaranteed deal for next season may make him an attractive option for suitors. When you combine that with the fact that he’s a 6’9″ power forward capable of knocking down three-point jump shots, teams may take a chance on him.
Next: Norris Cole