- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
5 Miami Heat Players Most Likely to be Traded before the Deadline
- Updated: February 16, 2015
3. Shawne Williams
It’s hard to believe how much Shawne Williams has fallen off the radar since the beginning of the season.
Williams started the first 17 games of the season due to Josh McRoberts’ injury. Believe it or not, he played pretty damn well as the team’s starting power forward. Over that stretch, the 29-year-old averaged 9.7 PPG on .482 from the field and .479 from beyond the arc.
Eventually, McRoberts got healthy—and Williams was shifted to the bench. To say that Williams has been mediocre off the bench is an understatement—in his 22 appearances off the bench he has yet to score in double figures in a single game.
He has fallen off the Heat’s depth chart and has missed recent games due to a hip injury. The fact that he makes just $1.2 million this year and has a non-guaranteed deal for next season may make him an attractive option for suitors. When you combine that with the fact that he’s a 6’9″ power forward capable of knocking down three-point jump shots, teams may take a chance on him.
Next: Norris Cole