- Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Bam Adebayo Joins Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon and Chris Webber With Masterful Performance
- 50 Cent Sparks Controversy After Sharing Tasteless Meme About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Applauds Sabrina Ionescu’s ‘Unreal’ Accomplishment
- Bam Adebayo on Heat’s Embarrassing Loss to Cavs: ‘It Can’t Get Worse Than This’
- Miami Heat News: Biscayne Boulevard to Be Renamed Dwyane Wade Boulevard
- Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Udonis Haslem May Return Next Season to Continue to Mentor Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade Details Troubling Childhood Moment When Cop Put Gun to His Head
- Dwyane Wade Sends Sincere Message to LeBron James at Retirement Ceremony
5 Miami Heat Players Most Likely to be Traded before the Deadline
- Updated: February 16, 2015
5. Chris Andersen
Chris Andersen remains the best and most likely Heat player to actually be traded by the deadline.
Despite the fact that he’s 36 years of age, “Birdman” remains a coveted piece for title-contending teams. His ability to impact a game with his energy and ability to blocks shots are rare traits that not many players possess.
Because of Hassan Whiteside’s emergence and a plethora of big men on the free agent market in Amar’e Stoudemire, Samuel Dalembert and Andray Blatche, Andersen becomes an expendable piece for a Heat team that isn’t in title contention this season.
By trading “Birdman,” the Heat will increase their chances of getting a decent point guard, a prospect or even a draft pick in return.