- David Fizdale Reveals What Dwyane Wade Told LeBron James After Losing 2011 Finals
- Indiana Pacers Star Offers Bold Message About Beating Miami Heat in Upcoming Playoff Series
- Duncan Robinson Pays Tribute to ‘Real One’ Jimmy Butler for Truck-Sticking Chris Paul
- Jimmy Butler on Tyler Herro: ‘He Wants to Bring a Championship to Miami’
- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
- Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
- Chris Bosh Reacts to Historic News of Joe Biden Selecting Kamala Harris as Running Mate
- Report: Miami Heat’s 1st Round Playoff Opponent Officially Set
- Miami Heat Rumors: Heat Willing to Give Up Any 2 Players for Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Damian Lillard Putting Up Monster Game Against Dallas Mavericks
5 Miami Heat Players Most Likely to be Traded before the Deadline
- Updated: February 16, 2015
5. Chris Andersen
Chris Andersen remains the best and most likely Heat player to actually be traded by the deadline.
Despite the fact that he’s 36 years of age, “Birdman” remains a coveted piece for title-contending teams. His ability to impact a game with his energy and ability to blocks shots are rare traits that not many players possess.
Because of Hassan Whiteside’s emergence and a plethora of big men on the free agent market in Amar’e Stoudemire, Samuel Dalembert and Andray Blatche, Andersen becomes an expendable piece for a Heat team that isn’t in title contention this season.
By trading “Birdman,” the Heat will increase their chances of getting a decent point guard, a prospect or even a draft pick in return.