- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
5 Miami Heat Players Most Likely to be Traded before the Deadline
- Updated: February 16, 2015
5. Chris Andersen
Chris Andersen remains the best and most likely Heat player to actually be traded by the deadline.
Despite the fact that he’s 36 years of age, “Birdman” remains a coveted piece for title-contending teams. His ability to impact a game with his energy and ability to blocks shots are rare traits that not many players possess.
Because of Hassan Whiteside’s emergence and a plethora of big men on the free agent market in Amar’e Stoudemire, Samuel Dalembert and Andray Blatche, Andersen becomes an expendable piece for a Heat team that isn’t in title contention this season.
By trading “Birdman,” the Heat will increase their chances of getting a decent point guard, a prospect or even a draft pick in return.