- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
- Bam Adebayo issues strong message to ‘switch that narrative’ of Jimmy Butler calling out Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat big man remembers Dwyane Wade displaying Michael ‘Jordan-esque’ tendencies early in career
- Report: Miami Heat expect Victor Oladipo to return from knee injury this season
- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
Dwyane Wade and Zaire Wade Have Dunk-Off in Gym
- Updated: May 5, 2019
On Saturday night, a video of Dwyane Wade and his son Zaire having what looked to be a dunk-off in an empty gym was posted to Instagram.
By the looks of it, Zaire is close to matching his father’s athletic ability.
— /r/Heat (@Heat_Reddit) May 4, 2019
The highlight of the video undoubtedly takes place at the very end when Dwyane Wade perfectly places the ball for his son to complete the alley-oop dunk.
Throughout Dwyane Wade’s final season in the NBA, Zaire Wade was there every step of the way. From the All-Star Game, to Dwyane Wade’s final game at American Airlines Arena, the high school basketball star made a point to support his father.
Now, it looks like the gesture is being reciprocated as Zaire Wade prepares for his final high school season.
With Dwyane Wade having a lot more free time these days, it won’t be a surprise to see the two in the gym together quite a bit.