- Report: Ben Simmons Has Been Training With Dwyane Wade in Los Angeles
- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
Dwyane Wade and Zaire Wade Have Dunk-Off in Gym
- Updated: May 5, 2019
On Saturday night, a video of Dwyane Wade and his son Zaire having what looked to be a dunk-off in an empty gym was posted to Instagram.
By the looks of it, Zaire is close to matching his father’s athletic ability.
— /r/Heat (@Heat_Reddit) May 4, 2019
The highlight of the video undoubtedly takes place at the very end when Dwyane Wade perfectly places the ball for his son to complete the alley-oop dunk.
Throughout Dwyane Wade’s final season in the NBA, Zaire Wade was there every step of the way. From the All-Star Game, to Dwyane Wade’s final game at American Airlines Arena, the high school basketball star made a point to support his father.
Now, it looks like the gesture is being reciprocated as Zaire Wade prepares for his final high school season.
With Dwyane Wade having a lot more free time these days, it won’t be a surprise to see the two in the gym together quite a bit.