- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
- Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Here’s What the Miami Heat Are Asking for in a Potential Chris Paul Deal
- Report: Jimmy Butler to Wear No. 22 With Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade and Zaire Wade Have Dunk-Off in Gym
- Updated: May 5, 2019
On Saturday night, a video of Dwyane Wade and his son Zaire having what looked to be a dunk-off in an empty gym was posted to Instagram.
By the looks of it, Zaire is close to matching his father’s athletic ability.
— /r/Heat (@Heat_Reddit) May 4, 2019
The highlight of the video undoubtedly takes place at the very end when Dwyane Wade perfectly places the ball for his son to complete the alley-oop dunk.
Throughout Dwyane Wade’s final season in the NBA, Zaire Wade was there every step of the way. From the All-Star Game, to Dwyane Wade’s final game at American Airlines Arena, the high school basketball star made a point to support his father.
Now, it looks like the gesture is being reciprocated as Zaire Wade prepares for his final high school season.
With Dwyane Wade having a lot more free time these days, it won’t be a surprise to see the two in the gym together quite a bit.