- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
Dwyane Wade and Zaire Wade Have Dunk-Off in Gym
- Updated: May 5, 2019
On Saturday night, a video of Dwyane Wade and his son Zaire having what looked to be a dunk-off in an empty gym was posted to Instagram.
By the looks of it, Zaire is close to matching his father’s athletic ability.
— /r/Heat (@Heat_Reddit) May 4, 2019
The highlight of the video undoubtedly takes place at the very end when Dwyane Wade perfectly places the ball for his son to complete the alley-oop dunk.
Throughout Dwyane Wade’s final season in the NBA, Zaire Wade was there every step of the way. From the All-Star Game, to Dwyane Wade’s final game at American Airlines Arena, the high school basketball star made a point to support his father.
Now, it looks like the gesture is being reciprocated as Zaire Wade prepares for his final high school season.
With Dwyane Wade having a lot more free time these days, it won’t be a surprise to see the two in the gym together quite a bit.