- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Zion Williamson Says Tyler Herro Most ‘Underrated’ Player in 2019 Draft Class
- Updated: June 23, 2019
The 2019 NBA Draft is in the books, with phenom Zion Williamson now a member of the New Orleans Pelicans.
Looking back, it is interesting to note that Williamson once dubbed Herro as the most underrated player in the 2018 recruiting class.
“Tyler is probably the most underrated player in our class,” Williamson said before his Duke University took on Kentucky. “He’s a very smooth and skilled scorer, I feel like he goes unnoticed sometimes.”
In 37 games at Kentucky, Herro averaged 14.0 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game. He also shot 46.2 percent from the field and 35.5 percent from beyond the three-point line.
At 6-foot-5, he also has the size and length to compete at a high level in the NBA.
It’s now up to Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra to prove that Herro is one of the most underrated players in the 2019 draft class.