- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Zion Williamson Says Tyler Herro Most ‘Underrated’ Player in 2019 Draft Class
- Updated: June 23, 2019
The 2019 NBA Draft is in the books, with phenom Zion Williamson now a member of the New Orleans Pelicans.
Looking back, it is interesting to note that Williamson once dubbed Herro as the most underrated player in the 2018 recruiting class.
“Tyler is probably the most underrated player in our class,” Williamson said before his Duke University took on Kentucky. “He’s a very smooth and skilled scorer, I feel like he goes unnoticed sometimes.”
In 37 games at Kentucky, Herro averaged 14.0 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game. He also shot 46.2 percent from the field and 35.5 percent from beyond the three-point line.
At 6-foot-5, he also has the size and length to compete at a high level in the NBA.
It’s now up to Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra to prove that Herro is one of the most underrated players in the 2019 draft class.