- Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Bam Adebayo Joins Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon and Chris Webber With Masterful Performance
- 50 Cent Sparks Controversy After Sharing Tasteless Meme About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Applauds Sabrina Ionescu’s ‘Unreal’ Accomplishment
- Bam Adebayo on Heat’s Embarrassing Loss to Cavs: ‘It Can’t Get Worse Than This’
- Miami Heat News: Biscayne Boulevard to Be Renamed Dwyane Wade Boulevard
- Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Udonis Haslem May Return Next Season to Continue to Mentor Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade Details Troubling Childhood Moment When Cop Put Gun to His Head
- Dwyane Wade Sends Sincere Message to LeBron James at Retirement Ceremony
Zion Williamson Says Tyler Herro Most ‘Underrated’ Player in 2019 Draft Class
- Updated: June 23, 2019
The 2019 NBA Draft is in the books, with phenom Zion Williamson now a member of the New Orleans Pelicans.
Looking back, it is interesting to note that Williamson once dubbed Herro as the most underrated player in the 2018 recruiting class.
“Tyler is probably the most underrated player in our class,” Williamson said before his Duke University took on Kentucky. “He’s a very smooth and skilled scorer, I feel like he goes unnoticed sometimes.”
In 37 games at Kentucky, Herro averaged 14.0 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game. He also shot 46.2 percent from the field and 35.5 percent from beyond the three-point line.
At 6-foot-5, he also has the size and length to compete at a high level in the NBA.
It’s now up to Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra to prove that Herro is one of the most underrated players in the 2019 draft class.