- Jimmy Butler Rated 16th Best Player as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
- Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Here’s What the Miami Heat Are Asking for in a Potential Chris Paul Deal
Zion Williamson Says Tyler Herro Most ‘Underrated’ Player in 2019 Draft Class
- Updated: June 23, 2019
The 2019 NBA Draft is in the books, with phenom Zion Williamson now a member of the New Orleans Pelicans.
Looking back, it is interesting to note that Williamson once dubbed Herro as the most underrated player in the 2018 recruiting class.
“Tyler is probably the most underrated player in our class,” Williamson said before his Duke University took on Kentucky. “He’s a very smooth and skilled scorer, I feel like he goes unnoticed sometimes.”
In 37 games at Kentucky, Herro averaged 14.0 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game. He also shot 46.2 percent from the field and 35.5 percent from beyond the three-point line.
At 6-foot-5, he also has the size and length to compete at a high level in the NBA.
It’s now up to Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra to prove that Herro is one of the most underrated players in the 2019 draft class.