- Dwyane Wade Doesn’t Think Miami Heat Big 3 Was Greatest of All Time
- Udonis Haslem Explains Why Dwyane Wade Is His Favorite Miami Heat Teammate of All Time
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Bradley Beal as NBA Player Who Deserves More Recognition
- Jae Crowder Says ‘It Was All Championship Talk’ for Miami Heat Prior to Shutdown
- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
Video: Zaire Wade Shows Off Incredible Passing Skills as Dwyane Wade Watches
- Updated: April 5, 2016
A few months back, Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant tried to give Dwyane Wade’s son, Zaire, some advice.
Kobe passing some wisdom to Wade’s son: pic.twitter.com/07fFsYUkGW
— Baxter Holmes (@BaxterHolmes) November 11, 2015
It’s obvious that Zaire has ignored the advice from Uncle Kobe as seen in the video clip below.