- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
Video: Tyler Herro Hits Go-Ahead 3-Pointer Against Chicago Bulls in Overtime
- Updated: December 8, 2019
With just 38.2 seconds remaining in the overtime period and the score knotted at 105 apiece, Herro received a pass from teammate Jimmy Butler, rose up and knocked down the go-ahead jumper to give the Heat the lead for good.
— TrashTalk (@TrashTalk_fr) December 9, 2019
The sharpshooting rookie scored the last 11 points for the Heat and finished his night with 27 points, six rebounds and three assists.
The Heat remain undefeated at home and move to 17-6 on the season. Herro is averaging 14.0 points, 4.0 rebounds, and 2.0 assists on the season and looks to be improving with every game.
Next up, the Heat take on the Atlanta Hawks followed by a marquee matchup against the visiting Los Angeles Lakers.