- Bam Adebayo comments on Giannis Antetokounmpo’s uncertain future
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Bam Adebayo’s massive contract extension
- Moe Harkless reveals most important factor that led him to sign with Miami Heat
- Report: Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘more impressed’ by Heat extending Bam Adebayo rather than making him wait
- Report: Miami Heat expected to give Bam Adebayo close to $200 million contract extension
- Report: Bam Adebayo purposely walked by Lakers’ victory party on night Miami Heat lost NBA Finals
- Report: Bam Adebayo’s agent to meet with Miami Heat to discuss max extension
- Meyers Leonard’s NSFW response when asked how much he cares about stats
- Report: Miami Heat sign intriguing 6-foot-8 international prospect
- Goran Dragic offers major update on foot injury he sustained in 2020 NBA Finals
Video: Tyler Herro Hits Go-Ahead 3-Pointer Against Chicago Bulls in Overtime
- Updated: December 8, 2019
With just 38.2 seconds remaining in the overtime period and the score knotted at 105 apiece, Herro received a pass from teammate Jimmy Butler, rose up and knocked down the go-ahead jumper to give the Heat the lead for good.
— TrashTalk (@TrashTalk_fr) December 9, 2019
The sharpshooting rookie scored the last 11 points for the Heat and finished his night with 27 points, six rebounds and three assists.
The Heat remain undefeated at home and move to 17-6 on the season. Herro is averaging 14.0 points, 4.0 rebounds, and 2.0 assists on the season and looks to be improving with every game.
Next up, the Heat take on the Atlanta Hawks followed by a marquee matchup against the visiting Los Angeles Lakers.