- Tyler Herro’s Latest Social Media Activity Teases That Return May Be on Horizon
- Report: NBA to Close Locker Rooms to Media Amidst Coronavirus Fears
- Report: Jae Crowder Expected to Return Wednesday vs. Charlotte Hornets
- Bradley Beal Reveals Major Reason Why He Wouldn’t Want to Join Miami Heat
- Video: Bam Adebayo Rocks Bradley Beal Jersey After Game vs. Washington Wizards
- Report: Erik Spoelstra Gives Optimistic Update on Jimmy Butler’s Latest Foot Injury
- Derrick Jones Jr. on Defending Bigger Players: ‘I Ain’t Got No Fear for No Man’
- Jae Crowder Unveils New Nickname for Duo of Him and Jimmy Butler
- Dion Waiters Not Worried About Fitting in With Lakers, Says He’s Always Had ‘Bond’ With LeBron James
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Chris Paul for Being Best Clutch Player in League
Video: Tyler Herro Hits Go-Ahead 3-Pointer Against Chicago Bulls in Overtime
- Updated: December 8, 2019
With just 38.2 seconds remaining in the overtime period and the score knotted at 105 apiece, Herro received a pass from teammate Jimmy Butler, rose up and knocked down the go-ahead jumper to give the Heat the lead for good.
— TrashTalk (@TrashTalk_fr) December 9, 2019
The sharpshooting rookie scored the last 11 points for the Heat and finished his night with 27 points, six rebounds and three assists.
The Heat remain undefeated at home and move to 17-6 on the season. Herro is averaging 14.0 points, 4.0 rebounds, and 2.0 assists on the season and looks to be improving with every game.
Next up, the Heat take on the Atlanta Hawks followed by a marquee matchup against the visiting Los Angeles Lakers.