- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Video: Tyler Herro Goes on Personal 14-Point Run to Open Game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Updated: October 14, 2019
That ability was put on display in an awe-inspiring 14-point run by Herro to open the Heat’s preseason game versus the Atlanta Hawks.
The hot start to tonight’s game means Herro will have recorded two double-digit scoring efforts in three games. Already, the University of Kentucky product is looking like one of the biggest steals of 2019 NBA Draft.
One change worth mentioning is that Tuesday night’s game marked the first start of Herro’s NBA career. While it is quite unlikely that the rookie will enter the regular season as Miami’s starting shooting guard, he is already making a strong case to be considered for the role.
With the offseason addition of Jimmy Butler, Heat fans everywhere are expecting the 2019-20 season to result in a playoff berth.
If Herro can continue shooting at a rate anywhere close to this, the goals for the season might start to become quite a bit more lofty.