- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
- Here’s what Philadelphia 76ers would ‘very likely’ demand from Miami Heat for Joel Embiid
- Report: Miami Heat have ‘admiration’ for Paul George’s game as big free agency looms
- Video: Mike Tyson confronts Boosie Badazz over derogatory comments about Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter
- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
Video: NBA 2K17 Leaks First Official Game Trailer
- Updated: August 10, 2016
After months of anticipation, the first official trailer for NBA 2K17 is finally here.
Although the footage doesn’t tell us a lot about features or gameplay, it does reveal a few things. First off are the updated body types. Expanding the number of body types was one of the most requested features from fans last year as there were only three and not all of them were distributed properly.
Secondly, it’s clear the newest version of NBA 2K has some updated facial renders. If you look at the faces in the trailer, you can see the noticeable improvements and how realistic players like Draymond Green, Jimmy Butler, and DeMarcus Cousins look.
Check out the trailer below, which features the 2016 USA men’s national basketball team taking on the 1992 Team USA “Dream Team.”