- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
Video: Hassan Whiteside Playing Pickup Basketball With LeBron James Jr.
- Updated: August 13, 2017
LeBron James Jr. is still only 12 years old, but he’s already proving his NBA pedigree.
In a recent video of Miami Heat star Hassan Whiteside playing in an offseason pickup game, LeBron James‘ son can be seen confidently taking the ball up the court before tossing a perfectly placed ball against the backboard for Whiteside who alley-oops it home.
— Heat Nation (@HeatNationCom) August 13, 2017
While James Jr. is still years away from professional, or even college basketball, it’s clear this his father’s talent has at least somewhat rubbed off on him.