- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Video: Hassan Whiteside Playing Pickup Basketball With LeBron James Jr.
- Updated: August 13, 2017
LeBron James Jr. is still only 12 years old, but he’s already proving his NBA pedigree.
In a recent video of Miami Heat star Hassan Whiteside playing in an offseason pickup game, LeBron James‘ son can be seen confidently taking the ball up the court before tossing a perfectly placed ball against the backboard for Whiteside who alley-oops it home.
— Heat Nation (@HeatNationCom) August 13, 2017
While James Jr. is still years away from professional, or even college basketball, it’s clear this his father’s talent has at least somewhat rubbed off on him.