- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Video: Hassan Whiteside Playing Pickup Basketball With LeBron James Jr.
- Updated: August 13, 2017
LeBron James Jr. is still only 12 years old, but he’s already proving his NBA pedigree.
In a recent video of Miami Heat star Hassan Whiteside playing in an offseason pickup game, LeBron James‘ son can be seen confidently taking the ball up the court before tossing a perfectly placed ball against the backboard for Whiteside who alley-oops it home.
— Heat Nation (@HeatNationCom) August 13, 2017
While James Jr. is still years away from professional, or even college basketball, it’s clear this his father’s talent has at least somewhat rubbed off on him.