- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
Report: Jimmy Butler and Goran Dragic ‘Probable’ vs. Washington Wizards
- Updated: January 21, 2020
Luckily, both veterans are currently probable for Wednesday’s matchup.
Heat injury report for tomorrow's game vs. Wizards:
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) January 21, 2020
Butler missed Monday night’s overtime victory over the Sacramento Kings. Dragic served as a major spark off the bench as he has for a majority of the 2019-20 season.
The Slovenian national recorded 18 points on 7-of-16 shooting from the field.
While it may not seem like the Heat would need Butler and Dragic to get a win versus the 14-28 Wizards, the last time the two teams played, Miami was blown out, 123-105.
Hopefully, Butler and Dragic are good to go for Wednesday so that the Heat can avenge that embarrassing defeat from earlier this season.