- T.J. Warren Speaks Out on Facing Jimmy Butler and Miami Heat on Monday
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to NBA Snubbing of Devonte’ Graham for Most Improved Player Award
- Mario Chalmers Once Got Into Heated Confrontation With LeBron James After Telling Him to ‘Stop Playing Like a B—h’
- Miami Heat Rumors: Jimmy Butler on Track to Return Monday Against T.J. Warren and Indiana Pacers
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro Gives Thoughts on Playing Point Guard After Incredible Performance vs. Phoenix Suns
- Video: Devin Booker and Tyler Herro Seen Going at It During Miami Heat-Phoenix Suns Matchup
- Miami Heat’s Jae Crowder Continues to Beg for Justice for Breonna Taylor After 148 Days Pass Since Her Murder
- Dwyane Wade’s Hyped Reaction After Seeing Rodney McGruder Hit Game-Winning 3 Against Trail Blazers
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Named Finalist for NBA’s Most Improved Player Award
- 5 Reasons the Miami Heat Are Primed to Represent the Eastern Conference in This Season’s NBA Finals
Report: Jimmy Butler and Goran Dragic ‘Probable’ vs. Washington Wizards
- Updated: January 21, 2020
Luckily, both veterans are currently probable for Wednesday’s matchup.
Heat injury report for tomorrow's game vs. Wizards:
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) January 21, 2020
Butler missed Monday night’s overtime victory over the Sacramento Kings. Dragic served as a major spark off the bench as he has for a majority of the 2019-20 season.
The Slovenian national recorded 18 points on 7-of-16 shooting from the field.
While it may not seem like the Heat would need Butler and Dragic to get a win versus the 14-28 Wizards, the last time the two teams played, Miami was blown out, 123-105.
Hopefully, Butler and Dragic are good to go for Wednesday so that the Heat can avenge that embarrassing defeat from earlier this season.