- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
- Here’s what Philadelphia 76ers would ‘very likely’ demand from Miami Heat for Joel Embiid
- Report: Miami Heat have ‘admiration’ for Paul George’s game as big free agency looms
- Video: Mike Tyson confronts Boosie Badazz over derogatory comments about Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter
- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
- Miami Heat’s Kendrick Nunn shows off budding new romance while on vacation
Report: Jimmy Butler and Goran Dragic ‘Probable’ vs. Washington Wizards
- Updated: January 21, 2020
Luckily, both veterans are currently probable for Wednesday’s matchup.
Heat injury report for tomorrow's game vs. Wizards:
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) January 21, 2020
Butler missed Monday night’s overtime victory over the Sacramento Kings. Dragic served as a major spark off the bench as he has for a majority of the 2019-20 season.
The Slovenian national recorded 18 points on 7-of-16 shooting from the field.
While it may not seem like the Heat would need Butler and Dragic to get a win versus the 14-28 Wizards, the last time the two teams played, Miami was blown out, 123-105.
Hopefully, Butler and Dragic are good to go for Wednesday so that the Heat can avenge that embarrassing defeat from earlier this season.