- Dwyane Wade Has Hilarious Reaction to Clip of Taj Gibson Posterizing Him
- Dwyane Wade Doesn’t Think Miami Heat Big 3 Was Greatest of All Time
- Udonis Haslem Explains Why Dwyane Wade Is His Favorite Miami Heat Teammate of All Time
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Bradley Beal as NBA Player Who Deserves More Recognition
- Jae Crowder Says ‘It Was All Championship Talk’ for Miami Heat Prior to Shutdown
- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
Video: Chris Bosh Seen Going Through Full Workout and Shooting Jumpers
- Updated: August 29, 2016
Chris Bosh is back on the court, Heat Nation.
The 6’11” power forward recently posted a video on Snapchat of a workout showing him on the court running drills and shooting mid-range jumpers.
— /r/Heat (@Heat_Reddit) August 29, 2016
— HeatLifer (@305dwade3) August 29, 2016
We still do not have an official statement from the team on Bosh’s medical status. The last known report, from Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald, had conversations continuing about the potential use of blood thinners during the season. There is no indication of whether or not the Miami Heat are comfortable with this approach (they were not in the spring) and if they will clear their star big man.
In the video, Bosh says,”Everybody is always asking me am I hooping? Yes, I’m hooping. Absolutely. I’m a hooper.”
Bosh’s wife, Adrienne, also posted a similar clip on Instagram pointing out that her husband has been working hard for a month.
"Everybody keeps asking if I'm hooping. Yes, I'm hooping. I'm a hooper." – @ChrisBosh I've been watching my husband for over a month working day in and day out and happy to see him giving a glimpse of that hard work to the world on his Snapchat (Follow MrChrisBosh) ??? He is a consistent inspiration for me! A lot of people "say the right things" but very few follow through in their "actions". Looking forward to seeing his "actions" on a court this season? #TeamBosh #IGotItOnAString #ImAHooper #ActionsSpeakLouderThanWords
We will have to wait, most likely until training camp, to get a clear answer on Bosh’s status but it’s great to see him back on the court.