- Video: Dwyane Wade Drops Epic Verse on Rick Ross’ ‘Season Ticket Holder’
- Trae Young Takes Direct Shot at Jimmy Butler After Dropping 50 on Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat’s 2021 Free-Agency Plans ‘Start With Giannis Antetokounmpo’
- Jimmy Butler Heaps Praise on Derrick Jones Jr.: ‘He’s So Fun to Be Around’
- Report: Miami Heat Make Players Wear Mouth Guards and Knee Pads Due to Intensity of Practices
- Derrick Jones Jr. Details Special Benefits of New Endorsement Deal With Puma
- Rapper Boosie Unleashes Disgusting, Hateful Rant About Dwayne Wade and His Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Ranks Himself, LeBron James and Chris Bosh in Terms of Talent
- Danny Ainge Says Ray Allen Joining Miami Will Affect Boston’s Decision to Retire His Jersey
- Volleyball Player Says She ‘Messed Up’ After Swerving Derrick Jones Jr. in Her DMs
Video: Miami Heat Stars Leave Girl in Awe After Giving Her Multiple Gifts at Hospital
- Updated: December 20, 2018
The holidays are about giving and the Miami Heat are certainly in the holiday spirit. In a video posted to the team’s Instagram account, multiple players were seen spreading holiday cheer to one hospital patient who was left speechless.
Dwyane Wade, Udonis Haslem, Josh Richardson, and Kelly Olynyk were all there to spread holiday cheer. The foursome hilariously tried to outdo one another as they presented their gifts to the speechless fan.
This touching moment shows that there are more important things than basketball, especially around this time of year. It’s heartwarming to see star athletes take the time to brighten someone else’s day. Naturally, the group of Heat players had fun presenting their gifts.
The Heat Instagram account mentions the NBA Cares hashtag in the post. NBA Cares is a program that focuses on social responsibility and giving back to the community. The NBA Cares Season of Giving is one of the program’s biggest times of the year and moments like the one between this fan and the Miami players are exactly what the holiday season is all about.