- Report: Miami Heat request Zoom session with intriguing big man Jalen Smith
- Report: Miami Heat expressing interest in dynamic Denver Nuggets forward
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler seen repping Dwyane Wade in epic fashion
- Report: Victor Oladipo’s interest in joining Miami higher than Heat’s interest in him
- Dwyane Wade promotes powerful message on why LeBron James deserves more respect
- Jae Crowder admits he had nightmare about NBA Finals, sends epic message to Heat Nation
- Report: Miami Heat could target Paul Millsap, Aron Baynes if Jae Crowder signs elsewhere
- Report: Miami Heat’s ability to trade for star like Bradley Beal may hinge on Kelly Olynyk
- Jimmy Butler severely disrespected in 2021 NBA MVP odds
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro reflects on NBA Finals loss with motivational social media post
Video: Miami Heat Stars Leave Girl in Awe After Giving Her Multiple Gifts at Hospital
- Updated: December 20, 2018
The holidays are about giving and the Miami Heat are certainly in the holiday spirit. In a video posted to the team’s Instagram account, multiple players were seen spreading holiday cheer to one hospital patient who was left speechless.
Dwyane Wade, Udonis Haslem, Josh Richardson, and Kelly Olynyk were all there to spread holiday cheer. The foursome hilariously tried to outdo one another as they presented their gifts to the speechless fan.
This touching moment shows that there are more important things than basketball, especially around this time of year. It’s heartwarming to see star athletes take the time to brighten someone else’s day. Naturally, the group of Heat players had fun presenting their gifts.
The Heat Instagram account mentions the NBA Cares hashtag in the post. NBA Cares is a program that focuses on social responsibility and giving back to the community. The NBA Cares Season of Giving is one of the program’s biggest times of the year and moments like the one between this fan and the Miami players are exactly what the holiday season is all about.