- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Video: Kentucky Fans Breaks Down in Tears After Tyler Herro Gifts Him Sweatband
- Updated: November 1, 2019
Following the Heat’s road victory over the Atlanta Hawks on Thursday, Herro gifted a University of Kentucky fan with one of his wristbands.
The elated fan couldn’t contain his excitement.
Kentucky fan was beyond hyped after getting a wristband from Tyler Herro 🙏
— Bleacher Report NBA (@BR_NBA) November 1, 2019
Herro was the No. 13 pick in the 2019 NBA draft.
Despite putting up solid numbers of 14.0 points and 4.5 rebounds per game during his time at Kentucky, many Heat fans were not altogether pleased with the pick.
However, the 6-foot-5 rising star quickly changed expectations when he shined during Miami’s Summer League games. That success has continued into the regular season.
In five games this year, Herro is averaging 16.4 points, 5.8 rebounds and 2.0 assists per contest. In fact, the first-year pro already broke a monumental Heat rookie record earlier this week.