- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
Video: Kentucky Fans Breaks Down in Tears After Tyler Herro Gifts Him Sweatband
- Updated: November 1, 2019
Following the Heat’s road victory over the Atlanta Hawks on Thursday, Herro gifted a University of Kentucky fan with one of his wristbands.
The elated fan couldn’t contain his excitement.
Kentucky fan was beyond hyped after getting a wristband from Tyler Herro ?
— Bleacher Report NBA (@BR_NBA) November 1, 2019
Herro was the No. 13 pick in the 2019 NBA draft.
Despite putting up solid numbers of 14.0 points and 4.5 rebounds per game during his time at Kentucky, many Heat fans were not altogether pleased with the pick.
However, the 6-foot-5 rising star quickly changed expectations when he shined during Miami’s Summer League games. That success has continued into the regular season.
In five games this year, Herro is averaging 16.4 points, 5.8 rebounds and 2.0 assists per contest. In fact, the first-year pro already broke a monumental Heat rookie record earlier this week.