- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
Video: Dwyane Wade Nephew and Sons Share Touching Message Before His Last Home Game
- Updated: April 9, 2019
Wade’s sons Zion and Zaire, as well as his nephew, shared messages with the 13-time All-Star through Fox Sports Florida.
— FOX Sports Florida (@FOXSportsFL) April 9, 2019
“Hi dad,” Zion Wade began. “So, obviously you know that I love and support you very much, with all my heart, and I love the work that you do and I love your job. Now that that’s been said, and all the sweet stuff — don’t lose your last home game. It will not be good when you come home. But, if you do win, there will be a celebration. But I love you and I hope you succeed.”
Zaire Wade, who is a strong high school basketball prospect, shared how much the Heat superstar has taught him.
“I expect you to go out with at least 50, nothing less,” Zaire Wade cracked. “This is your city. You’re Mr. Miami, Wade County. So enjoy this last game, soak it up, I love you. Thank you for giving me the blueprint.”
All in all, there were a lot of special moments prior to Wade’s final regular season home game.