- Report: Bucks aimed great deal of frustration at Mike Budenholzer after they lost to Heat in last year’s playoffs
- League executives and scouts agree that the Miami Heat will be the toughest out in the play-in tournament
- Erik Spoelstra vows to play Udonis Haslem before season ends: ‘I’m going to make it happen’
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler for Tuesday’s game vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Udonis Haslem balks at thought of Kevin Garnett being as ‘tough’ as Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan
- Udonis Haslem issues strong statement on Miami Heat trying to avoid ‘silly’ play-in tournament
- Jimmy Butler calls reporter ‘sorry a-s’ for asking if Miami Heat are worried about tough remainder of schedule
- Jimmy Butler admits he’s ‘praying and hoping’ that Miami Heat are going to play their best basketball at right time
- Bam Adebayo claims he deserves DPOY consideration: ‘I float under the radar because I’m not a big name in this NBA’
- Jimmy Butler gets game ball for making NBA history after Miami Heat beat Charlotte Hornets
Video: Dwyane Wade Nephew and Sons Share Touching Message Before His Last Home Game
- Updated: April 9, 2019
Wade’s sons Zion and Zaire, as well as his nephew, shared messages with the 13-time All-Star through Fox Sports Florida.
— FOX Sports Florida (@FOXSportsFL) April 9, 2019
“Hi dad,” Zion Wade began. “So, obviously you know that I love and support you very much, with all my heart, and I love the work that you do and I love your job. Now that that’s been said, and all the sweet stuff — don’t lose your last home game. It will not be good when you come home. But, if you do win, there will be a celebration. But I love you and I hope you succeed.”
Zaire Wade, who is a strong high school basketball prospect, shared how much the Heat superstar has taught him.
“I expect you to go out with at least 50, nothing less,” Zaire Wade cracked. “This is your city. You’re Mr. Miami, Wade County. So enjoy this last game, soak it up, I love you. Thank you for giving me the blueprint.”
All in all, there were a lot of special moments prior to Wade’s final regular season home game.