- Bam Adebayo offers NSFW explanation on how Miami Heat have turned season around
- Zaire Wade sends angry message to Sierra Canyon after watching documentary: ‘You woke up a killa’
- Miami Heat news: Bam Adebayo signs endorsement deal with Jordan Brand
- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
Video: Dwyane Wade Nephew and Sons Share Touching Message Before His Last Home Game
- Updated: April 9, 2019
Wade’s sons Zion and Zaire, as well as his nephew, shared messages with the 13-time All-Star through Fox Sports Florida.
— FOX Sports Florida (@FOXSportsFL) April 9, 2019
“Hi dad,” Zion Wade began. “So, obviously you know that I love and support you very much, with all my heart, and I love the work that you do and I love your job. Now that that’s been said, and all the sweet stuff — don’t lose your last home game. It will not be good when you come home. But, if you do win, there will be a celebration. But I love you and I hope you succeed.”
Zaire Wade, who is a strong high school basketball prospect, shared how much the Heat superstar has taught him.
“I expect you to go out with at least 50, nothing less,” Zaire Wade cracked. “This is your city. You’re Mr. Miami, Wade County. So enjoy this last game, soak it up, I love you. Thank you for giving me the blueprint.”
All in all, there were a lot of special moments prior to Wade’s final regular season home game.