- Danny Ainge Says Ray Allen Joining Miami Will Affect Boston’s Decision to Retire His Jersey
- Volleyball Player Says She ‘Messed Up’ After Swerving Derrick Jones Jr. in Her DMs
- Bam Adebayo’s Confidence ‘Through the Roof’ After Impressive All-Star Weekend
- Report: Derrick Jones Jr. Lands Puma Deal After Slam Dunk Contest Win
- Report: Jimmy Butler ‘Angry’ He Wasn’t Inserted in 4th Quarter of All-Star Game
- Video: Common’s All-Star Game Tribute to Dwyane Wade Moves Him to Tears
- Bam Adebayo Says He’d Take Jimmy Butler 1-on-1 Because ‘He’s Trash’
- Video: Dwyane Wade Claps Back at Haters Saying He Rigged the Dunk Contest
- LeBron James Reacts to Aaron Gordon Getting Robbed in 2020 NBA Slam Dunk Contest
- Andre Iguodala Defends Derrick Jones Jr. Winning NBA Slam Dunk Contest Over Aaron Gordon
Video: Dwyane Wade Nephew and Sons Share Touching Message Before His Last Home Game
- Updated: April 9, 2019
Wade’s sons Zion and Zaire, as well as his nephew, shared messages with the 13-time All-Star through Fox Sports Florida.
— FOX Sports Florida (@FOXSportsFL) April 9, 2019
“Hi dad,” Zion Wade began. “So, obviously you know that I love and support you very much, with all my heart, and I love the work that you do and I love your job. Now that that’s been said, and all the sweet stuff — don’t lose your last home game. It will not be good when you come home. But, if you do win, there will be a celebration. But I love you and I hope you succeed.”
Zaire Wade, who is a strong high school basketball prospect, shared how much the Heat superstar has taught him.
“I expect you to go out with at least 50, nothing less,” Zaire Wade cracked. “This is your city. You’re Mr. Miami, Wade County. So enjoy this last game, soak it up, I love you. Thank you for giving me the blueprint.”
All in all, there were a lot of special moments prior to Wade’s final regular season home game.