- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
- Bam Adebayo makes epic announcement after he officially signs extension with Miami Heat
- Pat Riley speaks out on Bam Adebayo officially signing 5-year, max rookie contract
- Dwyane Wade recounts him and Jimmy Butler losing $50K to Rajon Rondo, other teammates while gambling
- Precious Achiuwa reveals he was ‘probably the biggest’ Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo fan last season
Video: Dwyane Wade Nephew and Sons Share Touching Message Before His Last Home Game
- Updated: April 9, 2019
Wade’s sons Zion and Zaire, as well as his nephew, shared messages with the 13-time All-Star through Fox Sports Florida.
— FOX Sports Florida (@FOXSportsFL) April 9, 2019
“Hi dad,” Zion Wade began. “So, obviously you know that I love and support you very much, with all my heart, and I love the work that you do and I love your job. Now that that’s been said, and all the sweet stuff — don’t lose your last home game. It will not be good when you come home. But, if you do win, there will be a celebration. But I love you and I hope you succeed.”
Zaire Wade, who is a strong high school basketball prospect, shared how much the Heat superstar has taught him.
“I expect you to go out with at least 50, nothing less,” Zaire Wade cracked. “This is your city. You’re Mr. Miami, Wade County. So enjoy this last game, soak it up, I love you. Thank you for giving me the blueprint.”
All in all, there were a lot of special moments prior to Wade’s final regular season home game.