- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Dwyane Wade Sends Message to Miami Heat Fans Amid Jimmy Butler’s Debut
- Updated: October 29, 2019
On his Instagram story, Wade gave a huge shoutout to the Heat’s newest superstar.
“Good morning, good morning, good morning good people,” Wade greeted his followers. “Y’all see me with the Biscayne Buckets shirt on, man. Reppin’ for my brother Jimmy Buckets today, first game in a Heat uniform. Can’t wait to tune in and watch him. New era begins. You already know.”
Wade and Butler were teammates with the Chicago Bulls during the 2016-17 season, and they have remained close friends ever since.
Butler missed the Heat’s first three games of the season due to the birth of his daughter, but the four-time All-Star is expected to play against the Atlanta Hawks tonight at AmericanAirlines Arena.
Despite Butler’s absence from the team, the Heat have played quite well, racking up two wins in three outings, including an impressive overtime win over the Milwaukee Bucks. Led by 2018-19 MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo, the Bucks owned the best record in the league last season with 60 wins and 22 losses.
The addition of Butler in the lineup should bolster the Heat’s firepower and make them a more formidable foe against some of the league’s best teams.