- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Latest injury updates released on Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic
- Updated: October 4, 2020
The Heat trail in the best-of-seven series, 0-2, and can’t afford to drop Sunday’s game, since no NBA team has ever come back from a 0-3 deficit to win the NBA title.
Both Adebayo and Dragic were injured in Wednesday’s Game 1 and then sat out Friday’s contest, which the Lakers won, 124-114. In that Game 2 clash, the Heat trailed for most of the game.
Trying to replace the production of both Adebayo and Dragic will mean countless other Heat players will be forced to step up in order to pick up the team’s first win in this series.
The scoring combination of Adebayo and Dragic is contributing 37.7 points per game and 9.2 assists per during this postseason, while Adebayo has also been collecting an average of 10.9 rebounds per game in the playoffs.