- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Latest injury updates released on Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic
- Updated: October 4, 2020
The Heat trail in the best-of-seven series, 0-2, and can’t afford to drop Sunday’s game, since no NBA team has ever come back from a 0-3 deficit to win the NBA title.
Both Adebayo and Dragic were injured in Wednesday’s Game 1 and then sat out Friday’s contest, which the Lakers won, 124-114. In that Game 2 clash, the Heat trailed for most of the game.
Trying to replace the production of both Adebayo and Dragic will mean countless other Heat players will be forced to step up in order to pick up the team’s first win in this series.
The scoring combination of Adebayo and Dragic is contributing 37.7 points per game and 9.2 assists per during this postseason, while Adebayo has also been collecting an average of 10.9 rebounds per game in the playoffs.