- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
Latest injury updates released on Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic
- Updated: October 4, 2020
The Heat trail in the best-of-seven series, 0-2, and can’t afford to drop Sunday’s game, since no NBA team has ever come back from a 0-3 deficit to win the NBA title.
Both Adebayo and Dragic were injured in Wednesday’s Game 1 and then sat out Friday’s contest, which the Lakers won, 124-114. In that Game 2 clash, the Heat trailed for most of the game.
Trying to replace the production of both Adebayo and Dragic will mean countless other Heat players will be forced to step up in order to pick up the team’s first win in this series.
The scoring combination of Adebayo and Dragic is contributing 37.7 points per game and 9.2 assists per during this postseason, while Adebayo has also been collecting an average of 10.9 rebounds per game in the playoffs.