- Dwyane Wade Announces That He’s Joined Panel as Judge for ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Dwyane Wade jokes about moment he and LeBron James knew their sons would team up in Los Angeles
- Bam Adebayo Explains Why Tyler Herro Will Quickly Adjust to Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade and Bradley Beal Can’t Believe Zaire Wade’s New High School Roster
- Tobias Harris on Jimmy Butler Leaving 76ers for Heat: ‘Miami Is Gonna Love Him’
- Former NBA Player Disrespects Chris Bosh: ‘Can You Really Call Miami a Big 3’
- Renowned NBA Trainer Sends Warning to League About Dion Waiters
- Video: Bam Adebayo Hilariously Blocks Children’s Shots at Basketball Camp
- Miami Heat Rumors: Heat to Be ‘Aggressive’ in Adding Another Star
- Dion Waiters Opens Up About Emotional Struggles He Faced After Gaining Weight
Report: Toronto Raptors All-Star Listed as ‘Doubtful’ vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: December 26, 2018
The Miami Heat are facing off against the Eastern Conference-leading Toronto Raptors tonight, but the Heat’s chances of winning are vastly improved thanks to the fact that All-Star point guard Kyle Lowry has been listed as doubtful for the game.
The Raptors list Kyle Lowry as doubtful for tonight's game in Miami with a back issue. Serge Ibaka is probable.
— Tim Bontemps (@TimBontemps) December 26, 2018
Lowry has been in and out of the Raptors roster as of late due to back and thigh injuries. While he played in Toronto’s last game versus the Philadelphia 76ers, he missed the previous four contests. The Raptors went 2-2 in those games.
As for the Heat, a win against the Raptors would be the latest signature win in a string of solid victories. The Heat have won five straight, including victories over the Houston Rockets and Milwaukee Bucks, and have won nine of their last 12 games.
With Lowry possibly out for the game, the Heat will look to add to their current winning streak and improve their standings in the Eastern Conference.