- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
- Miami Heat’s Kendrick Nunn shows off budding new romance while on vacation
- Report: Miami Heat wouldn’t include Tyler Herro in possible Victor Oladipo trade
- Report: Miami Heat coach leaves team to join Los Angeles Clippers coaching staff
- Report: Duncan Robinson considered ‘top commodity’ in NBA trade market
- Report: Miami Heat ‘would hang the phone up’ if Bam Adebayo was asked for in trade
- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
Report: Toronto Raptors All-Star Listed as ‘Doubtful’ vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: December 26, 2018
The Miami Heat are facing off against the Eastern Conference-leading Toronto Raptors tonight, but the Heat’s chances of winning are vastly improved thanks to the fact that All-Star point guard Kyle Lowry has been listed as doubtful for the game.
The Raptors list Kyle Lowry as doubtful for tonight's game in Miami with a back issue. Serge Ibaka is probable.
— Tim Bontemps (@TimBontemps) December 26, 2018
Lowry has been in and out of the Raptors roster as of late due to back and thigh injuries. While he played in Toronto’s last game versus the Philadelphia 76ers, he missed the previous four contests. The Raptors went 2-2 in those games.
As for the Heat, a win against the Raptors would be the latest signature win in a string of solid victories. The Heat have won five straight, including victories over the Houston Rockets and Milwaukee Bucks, and have won nine of their last 12 games.
With Lowry possibly out for the game, the Heat will look to add to their current winning streak and improve their standings in the Eastern Conference.