- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
Report: Toronto Raptors All-Star Listed as ‘Doubtful’ vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: December 26, 2018
The Miami Heat are facing off against the Eastern Conference-leading Toronto Raptors tonight, but the Heat’s chances of winning are vastly improved thanks to the fact that All-Star point guard Kyle Lowry has been listed as doubtful for the game.
The Raptors list Kyle Lowry as doubtful for tonight's game in Miami with a back issue. Serge Ibaka is probable.
— Tim Bontemps (@TimBontemps) December 26, 2018
Lowry has been in and out of the Raptors roster as of late due to back and thigh injuries. While he played in Toronto’s last game versus the Philadelphia 76ers, he missed the previous four contests. The Raptors went 2-2 in those games.
As for the Heat, a win against the Raptors would be the latest signature win in a string of solid victories. The Heat have won five straight, including victories over the Houston Rockets and Milwaukee Bucks, and have won nine of their last 12 games.
With Lowry possibly out for the game, the Heat will look to add to their current winning streak and improve their standings in the Eastern Conference.