- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
Report: Toronto Raptors All-Star Listed as ‘Doubtful’ vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: December 26, 2018
The Miami Heat are facing off against the Eastern Conference-leading Toronto Raptors tonight, but the Heat’s chances of winning are vastly improved thanks to the fact that All-Star point guard Kyle Lowry has been listed as doubtful for the game.
The Raptors list Kyle Lowry as doubtful for tonight's game in Miami with a back issue. Serge Ibaka is probable.
— Tim Bontemps (@TimBontemps) December 26, 2018
Lowry has been in and out of the Raptors roster as of late due to back and thigh injuries. While he played in Toronto’s last game versus the Philadelphia 76ers, he missed the previous four contests. The Raptors went 2-2 in those games.
As for the Heat, a win against the Raptors would be the latest signature win in a string of solid victories. The Heat have won five straight, including victories over the Houston Rockets and Milwaukee Bucks, and have won nine of their last 12 games.
With Lowry possibly out for the game, the Heat will look to add to their current winning streak and improve their standings in the Eastern Conference.