- Report: James Johnson Unlikely to Play in Miami Heat’s Season Opener
- Report: Dwyane Wade to Become TNT Analyst After Signing Deal With WarnerMedia
- Jimmy Butler Says He Wants to Stay With Miami Heat for Rest of Career
- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Sick Zaire Wade-LeBron James Jr. Alley-Oop
- Report: Bam Adebayo Working With Chris Bosh on How to Stretch Floor
- Goran Dragic Graciously Accepting Role Off Bench for Miami Heat
- Miami Heat News: Zion Williamson Won’t Make Appearance in Miami This Season
- Jimmy Butler Sees Himself in Tyler Herro: ‘He Don’t Give a Damn’
- Report: Dion Waiters Suspension Led to Relief Within Miami Heat Organization
- Report: Miami Heat Have Been Trying to Trade Dion Waiters Since Last Christmas
Report: Toronto Raptors All-Star Listed as ‘Doubtful’ vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: December 26, 2018
The Miami Heat are facing off against the Eastern Conference-leading Toronto Raptors tonight, but the Heat’s chances of winning are vastly improved thanks to the fact that All-Star point guard Kyle Lowry has been listed as doubtful for the game.
The Raptors list Kyle Lowry as doubtful for tonight's game in Miami with a back issue. Serge Ibaka is probable.
— Tim Bontemps (@TimBontemps) December 26, 2018
Lowry has been in and out of the Raptors roster as of late due to back and thigh injuries. While he played in Toronto’s last game versus the Philadelphia 76ers, he missed the previous four contests. The Raptors went 2-2 in those games.
As for the Heat, a win against the Raptors would be the latest signature win in a string of solid victories. The Heat have won five straight, including victories over the Houston Rockets and Milwaukee Bucks, and have won nine of their last 12 games.
With Lowry possibly out for the game, the Heat will look to add to their current winning streak and improve their standings in the Eastern Conference.