- T.J. Warren Speaks Out on Facing Jimmy Butler and Miami Heat on Monday
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to NBA Snubbing of Devonte’ Graham for Most Improved Player Award
- Mario Chalmers Once Got Into Heated Confrontation With LeBron James After Telling Him to ‘Stop Playing Like a B—h’
- Miami Heat Rumors: Jimmy Butler on Track to Return Monday Against T.J. Warren and Indiana Pacers
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro Gives Thoughts on Playing Point Guard After Incredible Performance vs. Phoenix Suns
- Video: Devin Booker and Tyler Herro Seen Going at It During Miami Heat-Phoenix Suns Matchup
- Miami Heat’s Jae Crowder Continues to Beg for Justice for Breonna Taylor After 148 Days Pass Since Her Murder
- Dwyane Wade’s Hyped Reaction After Seeing Rodney McGruder Hit Game-Winning 3 Against Trail Blazers
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Named Finalist for NBA’s Most Improved Player Award
- 5 Reasons the Miami Heat Are Primed to Represent the Eastern Conference in This Season’s NBA Finals
Report: Miami Heat Give Optimistic Update Regarding Dion Waiters
- Updated: November 30, 2019
The exiled veteran returned to practice on Saturday, and is set to travel with the team on its upcoming road trip.
Dion Waiters practiced and will travel with team today.
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) November 30, 2019
Waiters, 27, has had a miserable start to the season.
Although the 6-foot-3 pro was supposed to have a strong comeback season, multiple incidents have held him back. In fact, Waiters was suspended on two separate occasions in the span of just one month.
While the first suspension was only for one game, the second one was more major. The Syracuse University product reportedly suffered a panic attack after eating a cannabis-infused gummy while on a team flight earlier this month, which led to a lengthy 10-game suspension.
Now that the banished guard’s suspension is over, the Heat look forward to welcoming the veteran back. When healthy, Waiters is one of the best players on the Heat. The journeyman has career averages of 13.2 points and 2.8 assists per game.
The Heat take on the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday.