- Video: Dwyane Wade Drops Epic Verse on Rick Ross’ ‘Season Ticket Holder’
- Trae Young Takes Direct Shot at Jimmy Butler After Dropping 50 on Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat’s 2021 Free-Agency Plans ‘Start With Giannis Antetokounmpo’
- Jimmy Butler Heaps Praise on Derrick Jones Jr.: ‘He’s So Fun to Be Around’
- Report: Miami Heat Make Players Wear Mouth Guards and Knee Pads Due to Intensity of Practices
- Derrick Jones Jr. Details Special Benefits of New Endorsement Deal With Puma
- Rapper Boosie Unleashes Disgusting, Hateful Rant About Dwayne Wade and His Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Ranks Himself, LeBron James and Chris Bosh in Terms of Talent
- Danny Ainge Says Ray Allen Joining Miami Will Affect Boston’s Decision to Retire His Jersey
- Volleyball Player Says She ‘Messed Up’ After Swerving Derrick Jones Jr. in Her DMs
Report: Miami Heat Give Optimistic Update Regarding Dion Waiters
- Updated: November 30, 2019
The exiled veteran returned to practice on Saturday, and is set to travel with the team on its upcoming road trip.
Dion Waiters practiced and will travel with team today.
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) November 30, 2019
Waiters, 27, has had a miserable start to the season.
Although the 6-foot-3 pro was supposed to have a strong comeback season, multiple incidents have held him back. In fact, Waiters was suspended on two separate occasions in the span of just one month.
While the first suspension was only for one game, the second one was more major. The Syracuse University product reportedly suffered a panic attack after eating a cannabis-infused gummy while on a team flight earlier this month, which led to a lengthy 10-game suspension.
Now that the banished guard’s suspension is over, the Heat look forward to welcoming the veteran back. When healthy, Waiters is one of the best players on the Heat. The journeyman has career averages of 13.2 points and 2.8 assists per game.
The Heat take on the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday.