- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
- Bam Adebayo makes epic announcement after he officially signs extension with Miami Heat
- Pat Riley speaks out on Bam Adebayo officially signing 5-year, max rookie contract
- Dwyane Wade recounts him and Jimmy Butler losing $50K to Rajon Rondo, other teammates while gambling
- Precious Achiuwa reveals he was ‘probably the biggest’ Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo fan last season
Report: Miami Heat Give Optimistic Update Regarding Dion Waiters
- Updated: November 30, 2019
The exiled veteran returned to practice on Saturday, and is set to travel with the team on its upcoming road trip.
Dion Waiters practiced and will travel with team today.
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) November 30, 2019
Waiters, 27, has had a miserable start to the season.
Although the 6-foot-3 pro was supposed to have a strong comeback season, multiple incidents have held him back. In fact, Waiters was suspended on two separate occasions in the span of just one month.
While the first suspension was only for one game, the second one was more major. The Syracuse University product reportedly suffered a panic attack after eating a cannabis-infused gummy while on a team flight earlier this month, which led to a lengthy 10-game suspension.
Now that the banished guard’s suspension is over, the Heat look forward to welcoming the veteran back. When healthy, Waiters is one of the best players on the Heat. The journeyman has career averages of 13.2 points and 2.8 assists per game.
The Heat take on the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday.