- Miami Heat release devastating injury update for Game 2 of NBA Finals
- Former NBA big man pleads for Miami Heat to sign him so he can guard Anthony Davis
- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
Report: Miami Heat Give Optimistic Update Regarding Dion Waiters
- Updated: November 30, 2019
The exiled veteran returned to practice on Saturday, and is set to travel with the team on its upcoming road trip.
Dion Waiters practiced and will travel with team today.
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) November 30, 2019
Waiters, 27, has had a miserable start to the season.
Although the 6-foot-3 pro was supposed to have a strong comeback season, multiple incidents have held him back. In fact, Waiters was suspended on two separate occasions in the span of just one month.
While the first suspension was only for one game, the second one was more major. The Syracuse University product reportedly suffered a panic attack after eating a cannabis-infused gummy while on a team flight earlier this month, which led to a lengthy 10-game suspension.
Now that the banished guard’s suspension is over, the Heat look forward to welcoming the veteran back. When healthy, Waiters is one of the best players on the Heat. The journeyman has career averages of 13.2 points and 2.8 assists per game.
The Heat take on the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday.