- Dwyane Wade: ‘If you don’t like D. Rose, something is wrong with you’
- Miami Heat release crucial injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Boston Celtics
- Victor Oladipo issues emphatic 1-word response to Russell Westbrook becoming all-time triple-double leader
- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
Report: Miami Heat Give Optimistic Update Regarding Dion Waiters
- Updated: November 30, 2019
The exiled veteran returned to practice on Saturday, and is set to travel with the team on its upcoming road trip.
Dion Waiters practiced and will travel with team today.
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) November 30, 2019
Waiters, 27, has had a miserable start to the season.
Although the 6-foot-3 pro was supposed to have a strong comeback season, multiple incidents have held him back. In fact, Waiters was suspended on two separate occasions in the span of just one month.
While the first suspension was only for one game, the second one was more major. The Syracuse University product reportedly suffered a panic attack after eating a cannabis-infused gummy while on a team flight earlier this month, which led to a lengthy 10-game suspension.
Now that the banished guard’s suspension is over, the Heat look forward to welcoming the veteran back. When healthy, Waiters is one of the best players on the Heat. The journeyman has career averages of 13.2 points and 2.8 assists per game.
The Heat take on the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday.