- Report: Miami Heat Give Optimistic Update Regarding Dion Waiters
- Steve Kerr Offers Glowing Praise for Miami Heat Franchise
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Plan’ to Bring Back Dion Waiters
- Miami Heat Veterans Shower Bam Adebayo With Praise Amidst Breakout Season
- Kendrick Nunn Explains Why It Will Be Special to Face Golden State Warriors on Friday
- Dwyane Wade Celebrates Thanksgiving by Shouting Out Both Fans and Haters
- Dwyane Wade Issues Strong Response to Gabrielle Union Firing at ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Kendrick Nunn Says He’s ‘Definitely’ 2019-20 Rookie of the Year
- Erik Spoelstra Heavily Praises James Harden, Calls His Ability to Draw Fouls ‘Genius’
- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out for Tonight’s Game vs. Houston Rockets
Report: Miami Heat Give Optimistic Update Regarding Dion Waiters
- Updated: November 30, 2019
The exiled veteran returned to practice on Saturday, and is set to travel with the team on its upcoming road trip.
Dion Waiters practiced and will travel with team today.
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) November 30, 2019
Waiters, 27, has had a miserable start to the season.
Although the 6-foot-3 pro was supposed to have a strong comeback season, multiple incidents have held him back. In fact, Waiters was suspended on two separate occasions in the span of just one month.
While the first suspension was only for one game, the second one was more major. The Syracuse University product reportedly suffered a panic attack after eating a cannabis-infused gummy while on a team flight earlier this month, which led to a lengthy 10-game suspension.
Now that the banished guard’s suspension is over, the Heat look forward to welcoming the veteran back. When healthy, Waiters is one of the best players on the Heat. The journeyman has career averages of 13.2 points and 2.8 assists per game.
The Heat take on the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday.