- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
Report: Former Miami Heat Guard Signs With Los Angeles Clippers
- Updated: July 26, 2019
NBA teams around the are still bolstering their rosters for preseason and training camp competition, and that has led to former Miami Heat guard Derrick Walton Jr.’s latest opportunity.
According to a recent report, Walton has signed a one-year Exhibit 10 deal with the Los Angeles Clippers.
Walton, a University of Michigan product, spent the 2017-18 season with the Heat on a two-way contract. Last season, he competed for a spot on the Chicago Bulls, but was ultimately waived before the regular season began.
He subsequently played overseas for teams in Germany and Lithuania.
Walton already played for the Clippers during Summer League earlier this month and averaged 4.3 points and 1.8 assists in four games.
Now, Walton will look to secure a spot on one of the most talented rosters in the NBA. While he may lack the natural talent to be a major difference maker in the NBA, he has shown tenacity and guts throughout his young career.
Hopefully, he is able to turn some heads while in L.A. and earn himself a spot on an NBA roster.