- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Miami Heat News: Ray Allen to Play in 2019 NBA All-Star Celebrity Game
- Updated: February 6, 2019
The AWAY TEAM in the #NBAAllStar #RufflesCelebGame!@Ronnie2K
Marc Lasry@hasanminhaj @QuavoStuntin *returning MVP@adamraycomedy @amandaseales
Hometown Hero James Shaw Jr. @funnybrad
Coach: @S10Bird pic.twitter.com/V64lUL2f70
— 2019 NBA All-Star (@NBAAllStar) February 6, 2019
Allen will suit up for the away team in the game. Other notable players on the away team will include Puerto Rican singer Bad Bunny, rapper Quavo, and the digital of influencer marketing for 2K Sports, Ronnie 2K.
Allen’s coach for the game will be WNBA superstar Sue Bird, who is also part of the front office staff for the Denver Nuggets.
Allen spent the last two seasons of his storied NBA career in Miami, winning one NBA championship while averaging 10.3 points and 2.8 rebounds per game. During his time with the Heat, the 10-time All-Star shot 39.8 percent from 3.
For his career, Allen averaged 18.9 points, 4.1 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game while shooting 40.0 percent from three and 89.4 percent from the free-throw line. Allen currently holds the NBA record for most 3-point field goals made with 2,973.
The game will take place on Feb. 15 at 7 p.m. ET and will be televised nationally on ESPN.