- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
Miami Heat News: Ray Allen to Play in 2019 NBA All-Star Celebrity Game
- Updated: February 6, 2019
The AWAY TEAM in the #NBAAllStar #RufflesCelebGame!@Ronnie2K
Marc Lasry@hasanminhaj @QuavoStuntin *returning MVP@adamraycomedy @amandaseales
Hometown Hero James Shaw Jr. @funnybrad
Coach: @S10Bird pic.twitter.com/V64lUL2f70
— 2019 NBA All-Star (@NBAAllStar) February 6, 2019
Allen will suit up for the away team in the game. Other notable players on the away team will include Puerto Rican singer Bad Bunny, rapper Quavo, and the digital of influencer marketing for 2K Sports, Ronnie 2K.
Allen’s coach for the game will be WNBA superstar Sue Bird, who is also part of the front office staff for the Denver Nuggets.
Allen spent the last two seasons of his storied NBA career in Miami, winning one NBA championship while averaging 10.3 points and 2.8 rebounds per game. During his time with the Heat, the 10-time All-Star shot 39.8 percent from 3.
For his career, Allen averaged 18.9 points, 4.1 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game while shooting 40.0 percent from three and 89.4 percent from the free-throw line. Allen currently holds the NBA record for most 3-point field goals made with 2,973.
The game will take place on Feb. 15 at 7 p.m. ET and will be televised nationally on ESPN.