- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
- Bam Adebayo makes epic announcement after he officially signs extension with Miami Heat
- Pat Riley speaks out on Bam Adebayo officially signing 5-year, max rookie contract
- Dwyane Wade recounts him and Jimmy Butler losing $50K to Rajon Rondo, other teammates while gambling
- Precious Achiuwa reveals he was ‘probably the biggest’ Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo fan last season
Miami Heat News: Heat Release MRI Results for Goran Dragic’s Knee
- Updated: November 7, 2018
The Miami Heat received a welcome bit of news on the injury front on Wednesday. That’s because point guard Goran Dragic’s MRI on his right knee came back negative according to head coach Erik Spoelstra. That issue apparently developed during the Heat’s Monday night overtime win over the Detroit Pistons.
Spoelstra said MRI on Dragic's right knee came back negative.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) November 7, 2018
The problem with his knee had first surfaced for Dragic during the preseason, though his most recent health troubles were connected to a foot problem that kept him out of Saturday night’s loss against the Atlanta Hawks. He returned to play 34 minutes on Monday night, scoring 21 points, grabbing seven rebounds and dishing out six assists.
It’s uncertain whether or not Dragic will be able to play in Wednesday night’s home game against the San Antonio Spurs, the start of a four-game homestand. He had been listed by the team as questionable, with the MRI results perhaps changing that likelihood for the veteran.
The 4-5 Heat will stay home after the game with San Antonio for Friday and Saturday night games against Indiana and Washington, respectively. The win on Monday put an end to the team’s three-game losing streak.