- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Miami Heat News: Heat’s ‘Vice Nights’ Was Best-Selling City Edition Uniform This Season
- Updated: May 8, 2019
Everyone who watched the Miami Heat this season knew that their “Vice Nights” City Edition uniform was one of the best-looking jerseys in the NBA.
On Tuesday, that fact became quantifiable when it was reported that they accounted for nearly a quarter of all City Edition jerseys made for purchase this season.
JUST IN: The @MiamiHEAT “Vice Nights” jersey was best-selling city edition uniform in the league. Actual numbers weren’t released, but told they accounted for 24% of all city jerseys made. pic.twitter.com/auRiQVrKei
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) May 7, 2019
It’s no mystery why the jersey is so well loved. Not only are the eye-popping neon colors and flashy font pleasurable to eye, but the jersey was also worn by one the NBA’s biggest stars during his final season in the league.
Dwyane Wade of course wore the jersey in many games this season.
While there is no indication how many of those jerseys made were No. 3 uniforms, it stands to reason that it made up quite a sizable portion.
While the 2018-19 season for the Heat was quite forgettable with playoff hopes fizzling out in the final week of the regular season, it’s clear that they made quite an impact with these fantastic uniforms.
Hopefully a playing style that matches will be soon to follow.