- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
- Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Here’s What the Miami Heat Are Asking for in a Potential Chris Paul Deal
- Report: Jimmy Butler to Wear No. 22 With Miami Heat
Miami Heat News: Heat’s ‘Vice Nights’ Was Best-Selling City Edition Uniform This Season
- Updated: May 8, 2019
Everyone who watched the Miami Heat this season knew that their “Vice Nights” City Edition uniform was one of the best-looking jerseys in the NBA.
On Tuesday, that fact became quantifiable when it was reported that they accounted for nearly a quarter of all City Edition jerseys made for purchase this season.
JUST IN: The @MiamiHEAT “Vice Nights” jersey was best-selling city edition uniform in the league. Actual numbers weren’t released, but told they accounted for 24% of all city jerseys made. pic.twitter.com/auRiQVrKei
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) May 7, 2019
It’s no mystery why the jersey is so well loved. Not only are the eye-popping neon colors and flashy font pleasurable to eye, but the jersey was also worn by one the NBA’s biggest stars during his final season in the league.
Dwyane Wade of course wore the jersey in many games this season.
While there is no indication how many of those jerseys made were No. 3 uniforms, it stands to reason that it made up quite a sizable portion.
While the 2018-19 season for the Heat was quite forgettable with playoff hopes fizzling out in the final week of the regular season, it’s clear that they made quite an impact with these fantastic uniforms.
Hopefully a playing style that matches will be soon to follow.