- Jae Crowder Says ‘It Was All Championship Talk’ for Miami Heat Prior to Shutdown
- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
Miami Heat News: Heat’s ‘Vice Nights’ Was Best-Selling City Edition Uniform This Season
- Updated: May 8, 2019
Everyone who watched the Miami Heat this season knew that their “Vice Nights” City Edition uniform was one of the best-looking jerseys in the NBA.
On Tuesday, that fact became quantifiable when it was reported that they accounted for nearly a quarter of all City Edition jerseys made for purchase this season.
JUST IN: The @MiamiHEAT “Vice Nights” jersey was best-selling city edition uniform in the league. Actual numbers weren’t released, but told they accounted for 24% of all city jerseys made. pic.twitter.com/auRiQVrKei
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) May 7, 2019
It’s no mystery why the jersey is so well loved. Not only are the eye-popping neon colors and flashy font pleasurable to eye, but the jersey was also worn by one the NBA’s biggest stars during his final season in the league.
Dwyane Wade of course wore the jersey in many games this season.
While there is no indication how many of those jerseys made were No. 3 uniforms, it stands to reason that it made up quite a sizable portion.
While the 2018-19 season for the Heat was quite forgettable with playoff hopes fizzling out in the final week of the regular season, it’s clear that they made quite an impact with these fantastic uniforms.
Hopefully a playing style that matches will be soon to follow.