- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Miami Heat News: Heat’s ‘Vice Nights’ Was Best-Selling City Edition Uniform This Season
- Updated: May 8, 2019
Everyone who watched the Miami Heat this season knew that their “Vice Nights” City Edition uniform was one of the best-looking jerseys in the NBA.
On Tuesday, that fact became quantifiable when it was reported that they accounted for nearly a quarter of all City Edition jerseys made for purchase this season.
JUST IN: The @MiamiHEAT “Vice Nights” jersey was best-selling city edition uniform in the league. Actual numbers weren’t released, but told they accounted for 24% of all city jerseys made. pic.twitter.com/auRiQVrKei
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) May 7, 2019
It’s no mystery why the jersey is so well loved. Not only are the eye-popping neon colors and flashy font pleasurable to eye, but the jersey was also worn by one the NBA’s biggest stars during his final season in the league.
Dwyane Wade of course wore the jersey in many games this season.
While there is no indication how many of those jerseys made were No. 3 uniforms, it stands to reason that it made up quite a sizable portion.
While the 2018-19 season for the Heat was quite forgettable with playoff hopes fizzling out in the final week of the regular season, it’s clear that they made quite an impact with these fantastic uniforms.
Hopefully a playing style that matches will be soon to follow.