- Kendrick Perkins makes a bold claim about Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat request Zoom session with intriguing big man Jalen Smith
- Report: Miami Heat expressing interest in dynamic Denver Nuggets forward
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler seen repping Dwyane Wade in epic fashion
- Report: Victor Oladipo’s interest in joining Miami higher than Heat’s interest in him
Miami Heat News: Heat’s ‘Vice Nights’ Was Best-Selling City Edition Uniform This Season
- Updated: May 8, 2019
Everyone who watched the Miami Heat this season knew that their “Vice Nights” City Edition uniform was one of the best-looking jerseys in the NBA.
On Tuesday, that fact became quantifiable when it was reported that they accounted for nearly a quarter of all City Edition jerseys made for purchase this season.
JUST IN: The @MiamiHEAT “Vice Nights” jersey was best-selling city edition uniform in the league. Actual numbers weren’t released, but told they accounted for 24% of all city jerseys made. pic.twitter.com/auRiQVrKei
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) May 7, 2019
It’s no mystery why the jersey is so well loved. Not only are the eye-popping neon colors and flashy font pleasurable to eye, but the jersey was also worn by one the NBA’s biggest stars during his final season in the league.
Dwyane Wade of course wore the jersey in many games this season.
While there is no indication how many of those jerseys made were No. 3 uniforms, it stands to reason that it made up quite a sizable portion.
While the 2018-19 season for the Heat was quite forgettable with playoff hopes fizzling out in the final week of the regular season, it’s clear that they made quite an impact with these fantastic uniforms.
Hopefully a playing style that matches will be soon to follow.