- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Miami Heat News: Heat Trade 3 Second-Round Picks for Stanford’s KZ Okpala
- Updated: June 20, 2019
Indiana has traded No. 32 to Miami for three second-round picks, league source tells ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) June 21, 2019
Okpala played two seasons with the Cardinals, showing an uptick in his numbers as a sophomore. This past season, he averaged 16.8 points, 5.7 rebounds and 2.0 assists in his games.
He definitely showed improvement when it came to his shooting touch, connecting on 46.3 percent of his field goals after hitting just 39.3 percent of his shots as a freshman. From long-range, he went from 22.6 percent to 36.8 percent.
Okpala joins the Heat’s first-round pick University of Kentucky guard Tyler Herro, who was chosen with the 13th overall selection.