- Jimmy Butler Rated 16th Best Player as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
- Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Here’s What the Miami Heat Are Asking for in a Potential Chris Paul Deal
Miami Heat News: Heat Trade 3 Second-Round Picks for Stanford’s KZ Okpala
- Updated: June 20, 2019
Indiana has traded No. 32 to Miami for three second-round picks, league source tells ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) June 21, 2019
Okpala played two seasons with the Cardinals, showing an uptick in his numbers as a sophomore. This past season, he averaged 16.8 points, 5.7 rebounds and 2.0 assists in his games.
He definitely showed improvement when it came to his shooting touch, connecting on 46.3 percent of his field goals after hitting just 39.3 percent of his shots as a freshman. From long-range, he went from 22.6 percent to 36.8 percent.
Okpala joins the Heat’s first-round pick University of Kentucky guard Tyler Herro, who was chosen with the 13th overall selection.