- Miami Heat release devastating injury update for Game 2 of NBA Finals
- Former NBA big man pleads for Miami Heat to sign him so he can guard Anthony Davis
- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
Miami Heat News: Heat Trade 3 Second-Round Picks for Stanford’s KZ Okpala
- Updated: June 20, 2019
Indiana has traded No. 32 to Miami for three second-round picks, league source tells ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) June 21, 2019
Okpala played two seasons with the Cardinals, showing an uptick in his numbers as a sophomore. This past season, he averaged 16.8 points, 5.7 rebounds and 2.0 assists in his games.
He definitely showed improvement when it came to his shooting touch, connecting on 46.3 percent of his field goals after hitting just 39.3 percent of his shots as a freshman. From long-range, he went from 22.6 percent to 36.8 percent.
Okpala joins the Heat’s first-round pick University of Kentucky guard Tyler Herro, who was chosen with the 13th overall selection.