- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Miami Heat News: Heat Trade 3 Second-Round Picks for Stanford’s KZ Okpala
- Updated: June 20, 2019
Indiana has traded No. 32 to Miami for three second-round picks, league source tells ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) June 21, 2019
Okpala played two seasons with the Cardinals, showing an uptick in his numbers as a sophomore. This past season, he averaged 16.8 points, 5.7 rebounds and 2.0 assists in his games.
He definitely showed improvement when it came to his shooting touch, connecting on 46.3 percent of his field goals after hitting just 39.3 percent of his shots as a freshman. From long-range, he went from 22.6 percent to 36.8 percent.
Okpala joins the Heat’s first-round pick University of Kentucky guard Tyler Herro, who was chosen with the 13th overall selection.