- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
Report: Dwyane Wade to Produce and Host Exciting New Entertainment Venture
- Updated: August 7, 2020
The 2006 NBA Finals MVP will host and produce an American spin-off of the British game show, “The Cube,” for WarnerMedia.
“I’m excited to join my WarnerMedia family in bringing this exciting and entertaining game show to the U.S,” Wade said in a statement. “As a former athlete, I enjoy competition and I appreciate the skill set needed to compete in high-tension and fast-paced environments. As executive producer and host, I’m looking forward to teaming up with contestants to embark on a quest that is both physical and mental, as well as adding my own flavor to the show that will make this a fun family viewing event.”
Wade, 38, has been extremely active since retiring from the NBA.
The three-time champion has been on television shows, helped initiate organizations and started business ventures.
On the court, the former 6-foot-4 guard had a remarkable career. He posted 22.0 points, 5.4 assists and 4.7 rebounds per game over the course of his career.
The Heat’s all-time leading scorer has also stayed attached to the organization, as he shows love and affirmation for many of its players via social media, television shout-outs and more.
The Heat are the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference and are looking to compete for a championship this season.