- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
- Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem Watch Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. Make Sierra Canyon Debut
- NBA Rookies Declare Tyler Herro as Best Shooter in 2019 Draft Class
- Udonis Haslem Celebrates Rick Ross’ No. 1 Album, Honored by Shout-Out on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- John Cho Hilariously Responds to Dwyane Wade After Kissing His Wife
- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Wayne Ellington to One-Year Deal
- Updated: July 12, 2018
Per source, Wayne Ellington has agreed to a one year, 6.27 M deal with Heat
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) July 13, 2018
Ellington was an unrestricted free agent, but the Heat had repeatedly mentioned that they were interested in bringing back the 30-year-old guard. This signing increases the probability of guard Dion Waiters being traded as the team now has a crowded backcourt.
Ellington averaged 11.2 points last season on a blistering 39.2 percent from three. It looks like Pat Riley and the front office will be doubling down on the team’s roster from last season and seeing how far this core unit can take them.