- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow to Miss Tuesday’s Game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Updated: November 15, 2016
The injury woes just seem to continue for the Miami Heat.
That’s because Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald is reporting that starting small forward Justise Winslow will not be playing against the Atlanta Hawks due to a sore wrist.
Winslow out tonight with wrist problem
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) November 15, 2016
Although the sophomore has played every game of the season so far, he mentioned that he was playing through a bruised left wrist injury Monday after shootaround. The injury appeared to affect his shooting against the San Antonio Spurs as he shot an abysmal 3-of-12 from the field for just seven points.