- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson to Make Season Debut Tonight vs. Raptors
- Updated: November 4, 2016
Shams Charania of The Vertical tweeted out the news that Richardson had been cleared by team doctors to resume playing. Richardson had suffered a partially torn MCL back in September and was scheduled to miss anywhere from six to eight weeks. The latter number proved to be the more accurate assessment.
Sources: Miami's Josh Richardson has been cleared by team doctors to make season debut tonight in Toronto after MCL tear in September.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) November 4, 2016
Richardson also took to Twitter, primarily to express his excitement about the news:
Thank god for the day
Though Richardson has been cleared to play, how much time he sees on the court (if any) will be something that Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra will determine during the course of the game. Miami’s next game after Toronto will also be on the road, with that contest taking place in Oklahoma City on Monday night.