- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson to Make Season Debut Tonight vs. Raptors
- Updated: November 4, 2016
Shams Charania of The Vertical tweeted out the news that Richardson had been cleared by team doctors to resume playing. Richardson had suffered a partially torn MCL back in September and was scheduled to miss anywhere from six to eight weeks. The latter number proved to be the more accurate assessment.
Sources: Miami's Josh Richardson has been cleared by team doctors to make season debut tonight in Toronto after MCL tear in September.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) November 4, 2016
Richardson also took to Twitter, primarily to express his excitement about the news:
Thank god for the day
Though Richardson has been cleared to play, how much time he sees on the court (if any) will be something that Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra will determine during the course of the game. Miami’s next game after Toronto will also be on the road, with that contest taking place in Oklahoma City on Monday night.