- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson to Make Season Debut Tonight vs. Raptors
- Updated: November 4, 2016
Shams Charania of The Vertical tweeted out the news that Richardson had been cleared by team doctors to resume playing. Richardson had suffered a partially torn MCL back in September and was scheduled to miss anywhere from six to eight weeks. The latter number proved to be the more accurate assessment.
Sources: Miami's Josh Richardson has been cleared by team doctors to make season debut tonight in Toronto after MCL tear in September.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) November 4, 2016
Richardson also took to Twitter, primarily to express his excitement about the news:
Thank god for the day
Though Richardson has been cleared to play, how much time he sees on the court (if any) will be something that Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra will determine during the course of the game. Miami’s next game after Toronto will also be on the road, with that contest taking place in Oklahoma City on Monday night.