- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
- Bam Adebayo issues strong message to ‘switch that narrative’ of Jimmy Butler calling out Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat big man remembers Dwyane Wade displaying Michael ‘Jordan-esque’ tendencies early in career
- Report: Miami Heat expect Victor Oladipo to return from knee injury this season
- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
Report: Miami Heat acquire Victor Oladipo from Houston Rockets for Kelly Olynyk and Avery Bradley
- Updated: March 25, 2021
Houston is trading Victor Oladipo to Miami, source tells ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) March 25, 2021
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) March 25, 2021
Oladipo, 28, will be an unrestricted free agent this coming summer, but the Heat will now have his Bird rights to sign him to a long-term deal.
On the season, Oladipo is averaging 20.8 points, 5.0 rebounds and 4.7 assists per game while shooting 41.1 percent from the field and 33.3 percent from beyond the arc.
The Heat are currently the No. 5 seed in the Eastern Conference with a 22-22 record, but the Oladipo acquisition should improve their chances to get back to the NBA Finals this postseason.