- Dwyane Wade Doesn’t Think Miami Heat Big 3 Was Greatest of All Time
- Udonis Haslem Explains Why Dwyane Wade Is His Favorite Miami Heat Teammate of All Time
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Bradley Beal as NBA Player Who Deserves More Recognition
- Jae Crowder Says ‘It Was All Championship Talk’ for Miami Heat Prior to Shutdown
- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
Bam Adebayo Breaks Miami Heat Record Formerly Held by Dwyane Wade
- Updated: December 11, 2019
Bam Adebayo (@Bam1of1) posted 30p/11r/11a against Atlanta, breaking Dwyane Wade's record for the youngest player in Heat franchise history to post a triple-double at 22 years, 145 days old. #HEATTwitter https://t.co/3Y6XuMRgvQ pic.twitter.com/iHo5p1Kca8
— StatMuse (@statmuse) December 11, 2019
Adebayo, who broke Dwyane Wade’s franchise record, recorded 30 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists against the Hawks.
Wade had previously set the record on Dec. 30, 2004 against the Detroit Pistons, recording 31 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists.
The 22-year-old has seen an increased role with the Heat in his third NBA season, becoming the team’s undisputed starting center while averaging 15.3 points, 10.5 rebounds, 4.4 assists, 1.4 steals and 1.2 blocks per game. All of those averages would be career-highs.
As the season goes on, it will be interesting to see how Adebayo continues to grow within this new role and how much he ends up developing.