- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Miami Heat News: Heat Trade Zoran Dragic to Boston Celtics
- Updated: July 27, 2015
According to the official Heat website, the Heat have traded shooting guard Zoran Dragic to the Boston Celtics, along with a 2020 second-round draft pick and cash, in exchange for a protected 2019 draft pick.
This move will eliminate roughly $3 million from the team’s 2015-16 cap number, although they are still $8 million above the NBA’s luxury tax.
Dragic appeared in 16 games last season for Miami, while averaging just 1.8 points in 4.7 minutes.