- Report: Boston Celtics consider not drafting Jimmy Butler ‘most painful miss’ in recent history
- Tyler Herro ranks above LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and Kawhi Leonard after Game 4
- Report: Boston Celtics front office let out ‘collective moan’ when Miami Heat drafted Tyler Herro
- Bam Adebayo explains huge role he played in convincing Miami Heat to draft Tyler Herro
- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
- Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
- Tyler Herro has incredible message for Jimmy Butler as Miami Heat prepare to advance to NBA Finals
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade responds to possibility of taking over for Pat Riley
- Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics Game 4 live stream: Watch NBA playoffs online and on TV
- Dwyane Wade explains why Miami Heat rookie Tyler Herro has that ‘it’ factor
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Free Agent Guards John Lucas III and Tre Kelley
- Updated: September 28, 2015
Heat confirm signings of guards John Lucas III and Tre Kelley, as previously reported by Sun Sentinel. Camp roster now at maximum of 20.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) September 28, 2015
Terms of the non-guaranteed deals, which had been previously rumored, were not disclosed. However, the team’s roster is now complete with 20 players in training camp, which gets underway on Tuesday at Florida Atlantic University.
Lucas is an eight-year NBA veteran who has played at point guard for five teams in his seven years, most recently with the Detroit Pistons. He has also played internationally for more than three seasons and was a part of Miami’s 2009 training camp.
Kelley is a 30-year-old guard who has also been in the camps of the Heat (in 2008), Oklahoma City Thunder and Memphis Grizzlies, but has spent virtually his entire career playing overseas. He’s versatile enough to play both backcourt roles.