- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Miami Heat News: Heat Working out Free Agent Point Guard Tre Kelley
- Updated: September 19, 2015
Tre Kelley may be back with the Miami Heat for one more training camp.
Kelley, who was on the Heat’s training camp roster in 2008 before getting cut in favor of Shaun Livingston, is currently working out at American Airlines Arena. Miami currently has one roster spot open after inviting guard John Lucas III to training camp.
Have confirmed that former South Carolina point guard Tre Kelly (30) has been working with Heat and could be 20th and final player for camp.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) September 18, 2015
The 6-foot point guard out of the University of South Carolina has yet to make his NBA debut after going undrafted in 2007. He has been playing stints in many countries overseas, including Croatia, Greece, Israel, Lebanon, Belgium, China, Italy and Venezuela. Kelley has also spent time in the D-League, playing for the Heat’s affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce in 2014.
Outside of his stint with the Heat, he has also spent training camp time with the Oklahoma City Thunder and Memphis Grizzlies.
Kelley faces an uphill battle to make the team’s roster, but the 15th roster spot for the regular season is up for grabs. If signed by the Heat, he would be the 10th player on the roster likely to be listed at guard.
The team will open training camp on September 29th.