- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
- Video: Victor Oladipo throws down angry poster over Andre Drummond
- Tyler Herro admits he ‘definitely thought I would be starting’ as he comments on reserve role with Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade slights Boston Celtics, says they don’t have an identity
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Forward Stefan Jankovic from Summer League
- Updated: July 13, 2016
The Miami Heat has added another player from its summer league roster.
The team announced today that it has signed forward Stefan Jankovic from the University of Hawai’i. The terms of the deal have not been reported as per team policy.
OFFICIAL: The @MiamiHEAT have signed F Stefan Jankovic.
Last season at Hawai’i, Jankovic was named the Big West Player of the Year. He averaged 15.6 points, 6.6 rebounds, 1.2 blocks, 1.2 assists while starting all 33 games. He shot 54.3 percent from the floor, 39.3 percent from three-point range and led the Rainbow Warriors to the Big West Tournament Championship and the second round of the NCAA Tournament.
The 6’11” forward has played in all of Heat’s summer league games, but his best performances so far came during the Orlando Pro Summer League. He helped lead the Heat to a perfect 3-0 record while contributing 7.3 points and 2.3 rebounds.
The Heat has been able to make the most of players that have gone undrafted in the past, so Jankovic is hoping he can impress the coaching staff as the Las Vegas Summer League continues.