- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Miami Heat News: Goran Dragic Back Tonight vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Updated: March 8, 2019
The Miami Heat are looking to solidify their hold on a playoff seed in the Eastern Conference in tonight’s game versus the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Their chances of doing just that improved after it was reported that Goran Dragic will be active for the game.
Goran Dragic back tonight for the Heat
— Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) March 8, 2019
Dragic has missed much of the 2018-19 season after undergoing knee surgery back in November.
He finally returned to the court in late February and averaged 15.5 points and 2.5 assists in four games before he was forced to sit out Miami’s last three games with a calf injury.
He played well when on the court and was pivotal in the Heat’s huge win over the Golden State Warriors on Feb. 27. He recorded 27 points and three rebounds in that contest.
Now, with a spot in the playoffs within reach, Dragic will look to remain healthy for the rest of the 2018-19 campaign to help Miami advance to the postseason.