- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Miami Heat News: Goran Dragic Back Tonight vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Updated: March 8, 2019
The Miami Heat are looking to solidify their hold on a playoff seed in the Eastern Conference in tonight’s game versus the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Their chances of doing just that improved after it was reported that Goran Dragic will be active for the game.
Goran Dragic back tonight for the Heat
— Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) March 8, 2019
Dragic has missed much of the 2018-19 season after undergoing knee surgery back in November.
He finally returned to the court in late February and averaged 15.5 points and 2.5 assists in four games before he was forced to sit out Miami’s last three games with a calf injury.
He played well when on the court and was pivotal in the Heat’s huge win over the Golden State Warriors on Feb. 27. He recorded 27 points and three rebounds in that contest.
Now, with a spot in the playoffs within reach, Dragic will look to remain healthy for the rest of the 2018-19 campaign to help Miami advance to the postseason.